What's Your Desktop Background?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Currently have a version of the cover to Napalm Death's first album, Scum set as the background.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Gibbagobba said:
Effectively, though that one has a bit more color than mine.
I don't think I could make that any crappier without drawing it in MSPaint.

The Raw Shark said:
Basically this
Looks like he's trying to establish important relationship boundaries. Good for him.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I never really look at the wallpaper much anymore because usually it happens that I just keep the browser open and go through the start menu for any programs.

Jei-chan

Inquisitor-Hierarch
Apr 18, 2011
Both my computers have almost the same shot of Kerrigan as their backgrounds. It used to be fanart of Artanis, but when I got my new PC I wanted to pick something new... then I liked it too much and put it on the laptop as well.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Lately I've been rotating through the work of Adam Kopala, a talented 3D artist whose main body of work consists of sci-fi spacecraft, usually from or inspired by Star Wars. I like how he often puts his own personal spin on things, creating new ships or altering existing designs instead of slavishly adhering to the official version. My current background is his take on the E-Wing from the "Legends" continuity:

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Hawki said:
Laggyteabag said:
I use the wallpaper engine, and I've been having a lot of fun going through the Steam workshop (though it is mostly anime girls).

Currently, I am using one that basically looks like this:
So it's a moving gif then? Let's hope the image doesn't, ahem, "freeze."
Horrible pun aside, its actually a really cool piece of software.

My other favourite background is a loop of this, minus the logos. Music is optional.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
The Rogue Wolf said:
Still rockin' the Skyrim screenshots primarily. I've posted my favorite plenty of times, so here's another from the collection.

That really looks like a Doom metal album cover.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
I've actually had this one for a long time, longer than most. Even have the same on my phone (Or at least the phone version of this anyway).

For The Federated Suns!

Feb 7, 2016
Currently, I'm using Wallpaper Engine for one of those "interactive" wallpapers of one of the neko girls from Nekopara. It's cute and overall harmless, unless you're offended by breast physics.

Wallpaper Engine is actually pretty fantastic if you like to be needlessly flashy with your desktop. I switch between a simple background and W.E.

Odeyevich

Sep 26, 2017
Reinstalled Windows 10 recently because of a buggy update, so for now my background is Windows default, but my main is
[http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=367620748_272_122_400lo.jpg]