Whats your Escapist Avatar!

Rayniro

May 20, 2010
When I go through forums I sometimes see the strangest avatars so tell us what is yours and what dose it mean Mine is concept art from the upcoming mgs RISING

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
It's a bunny wearing a trilby with a Watchmen-pin.

I always wear my black trilby with a Watchmen-pin myself so it seemed to represent me.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Well, I don't know what an aavtar or avavtar is. But my avatar is some fucking nuts dice that were marchified a while back, haven't had the heart to change it.

Ekit said:
It's a bunny wearing a trilby with a Watchmen-pin.

I always wear my black trilby with a Watchmen-pin myself so it seemed to represent me.
I wear a white one with an xkcd pin. Let us be trilby bros!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Mine is Lina Inverse, the world's bitchiest redhead & deadliest sorceress, facepalming.

My last avatar was an evil but cute characture of a sharktoothed Gambit.

Before that it was Yatzee tossing consoles into the air.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Hubilub said:
It has purdy colors!
sooooooo purdy.

Mine is from 30 rock, a great scene between devon banks and jack. It was made my thenumberthirteen, so like always i'll make a quick thank you him for that. thankies.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
One robot getting funnelraped by another robot. And then it goes boom. It happens...

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Mine is Chuck Norris juggling chainsaws with his beard... unfortunately you can't see it because Optimus Prime blocks the view.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
I was out bird watching and took a picture. Still have no idea what species it is.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Demon ID said:
Hubilub said:
It has purdy colors!
sooooooo purdy.

Mine is from 30 rock, a great scene between devon banks and jack. It was made my thenumberthirteen, so like always i'll make a quick thank you him for that. thankies.
"Lasergun. It's unstoppable"
*pew*
"Laser shield"

CrikeyO

Jul 1, 2009
My former history teacher, who had a habit of Photoshopping himself into things like Iwo Jima, or the Tianamen Square's Tank Men.

It's a cropped version of his face on an Obama poster.

EmeraldGreen

Professional Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
Mine is a picture my sister drew of a yellow plush pony in a field. It means nothing, I just like ponies.