What's your favorite car/dream car?

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Seeing as Aston Martin DB9 has been said already, I'll go with the 2nd Generation Continental GT.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
This beast.

I think I could do with a coupe, until I have a family. Otherwise the extra doors of a saloon are just useless.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
First thing that came to mind was this.

Mercedes SLR McLaren

If I stopped to think about it though, it would be too big a list of possible dream cars.

Psykoma

Nov 29, 2010
I'm saving up currently for a Mini Cooper Roadster (preferably convertible)

Though if I had the money (and they were legal, and I could find one in good condition) I would also get a TVR of some sort. Just think they look really nice.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
King of Asgaard said:
One of these bad boys:

Ahhh you beat me too it though I want the 89 batmobile. Mind you the one you posted is a close second along with the BTAS one.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Cosmosis said:
Volkswagen Type 2

Aw yeah.
Hell yeah, I have a '71 Type 2!

OT: I either want a 60s vintage Mercedez Benz 300 Turbo Diesel (I like the styling, and short of nuclear war you can't kill them), or a hot rod (I have one all mapped out in my head, I just lack the time, money, space or skill to build it.)

ReadyAmyFire

May 4, 2012
Sassafrass said:
Because who gives a damn about fuel consumption when you can have a car with an engine straight from a Spitfire?
Wouldn't it be more correct to say tank engine, as it isn't supercharged, á la the Meteor?

My favourite car is the one I have now, a 2005 Legacy, I adore it. I'd probably still drive it if I won the lottery since I don't know what I'd replace it with.

bullet_sandw1ch

Jun 3, 2011
Lt._nefarious said:

I want me a Lamborghini.
thats small fry, bro. when it comes to lambos, there can only be two contenders for the best:

especially when you take into consideration that there are only five sesto elementos and only twenty reventons.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
My dream car isn't really in the same league as all the above. It's a Honda Civic. Not joking.

My car has had so many problems that I find myself coveting random peoples Hondas, Toyotas, and Nissians. The extent of my car fantasies is having one that I'm not always worried about having some catastrophic breakdown or having a heart attack every time I hear a funny noise.

edit: My transmission done broked! AGAIN!

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
bullet_sandw1ch said:
thats small fry, bro. when it comes to lambos, there can only be two contenders for the best:
Isnt that the one they built by copying an F-22 Raptor fighter jet? o_O

OT: As for mine (warning, the following spoilers are very image heavy. You have been warned.):

1964 Chevy C-10

1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super (used to have one, until my parents made me sell it before going to college.)

1967 Ford F-150

1972 Dodge Power-Wagon Ram

1988 Jeep Wagoneer/Jeep Cherokee (the only differnce was the Cherokee didnt have woodpaneling)

1964 Chevy Suburban

1978 Ford Bronco

1976 International Harvester Scout Patriot (made for the USA bicentinnial)

1972 Chevy El Camino SS (falls between car and truck)

1969 Plymouth RoadRunner

1965 Ford Mustang

1957 Chevy Bel-Air

1968 AMC Rebel SST

1960 Cadillac Eldorado

1970 Mack R-series

1987 Peterbilt 379

1961 Peterbilt 281 (it was a pain in the butt to find one that WASNT the one from "Duel")

1973 Kenworth W900

1998 Western Star 4900. You Aussies should recognize this one. It is a common truck for pulling your Road-Trains.

Not actually mine, but the same vehicle still.

1997 GMC Sonoma ZR2. My parents wanted me to get it rather than my 40 year old gas-guzzler, the aforementioned Cheyenne Super, for college. However, it is in my name so I can get rid of it if I want to after college (and I do). However, I wont nock the MPG: It gets 20 mpg. That is like lightyears for a pickup truck. ZR2 Indicates it is the off-road/sport model. Differences over the stock model include:

Taller suspensions/tires
Higher Horsepower engine
Skid plate on the front
Stronger parts in general
Higher Top Speed and Acceleration

Vehicles I plan to own when older:

1979 Chevy Silverado. Old enough that I still like the looks, parts are easy to find, and it is easy to work on, but new enough it can get on the interstate and cruise long distance at high speed. Mods I want:
Bull Bar with Fog lights
Roll Bar in bed
American flag emblazed on back window
"Warning: These colors dont run!" forward lisence plate

If 0-2 Childern:

1987 Chevy S-10 Blazer

If 3-4 Children:

1997 Chevy Suburban

"For Fun" cars can be anything from any list except the 18 wheelers or currently owned.