Whats Your Favorite Game of All Time and Your Favorite System of all time

asmondaus

Apr 17, 2009
favorite system is my computEr and my favorite game 1 player is oblivion, multi player halo or brawl

Charlie_Brown

Jan 16, 2009
Methinks this thread has been done before. And we all know how this is going to go (man teh harpoonz, flamewar approachez!).

Either way! My favourite game has to be LoZ: Ocarina of time. Favourite system is probably the PC (due to the interface), but if we're talking consoles, probably the PS2 for the range of games it had on it.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
System- Xbox 360. Game.....that's a hard one. I can't give you one in particular so here are my top favorites- Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Halo 3.

360 for life!!!! [/fanboy minirant]

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
My favourite game, as common as it is, has to be Ocarina of Time, as I'm replaying it at the moment and can't believe how graphics, as shoddy as they are by todays standards, go straight over your head as you're absorbed into the game. My favourite system, however, has to be the Xbox, as I had five years of solid fun with it, playing around 90 of its games, and stillowning 70 of those for future replay. Oddworld: Strangers Wrath is currently getting a second look.

Doomdiver

Mar 30, 2009
Favourite game is probably Metal Gear 4, favourite console is a tricky one. I have fond memories of all the consoles I have owned! Hmm By a small margin I'd say the PS3 has won this one!

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
I dont know :'(

I had so many good times with alot of consoles and games...

I would say over my life PC's would have given me the most fun! not to mention with roms etc, you can make them more or less any past gen console you wish XD :p

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Favorite system is probably the PS2, I'm still getting good mileage out of that thing.

Favorite game is definately Chrono Trigger, still endlessly awesome 13 years later.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Don't really have only one favorite game... but, my favorite system is the PC. That's PC as a whole, not just the ones I have owned. I like PCs because they are much more versatile than the consoles, and they tend to have more sophisticated games (I said TEND to).

aww yea

May 3, 2009
soulcalibur 2 and im still into my ps2

dont have the moneys for a ps3 quite yet

JodaSFU

Mar 17, 2009
The one game I ever had the most fun playing was Medieval: Total War.

As for game system: PC.

ify_

Mar 19, 2009
TheDoctor455 said:
Don't really have only one favorite game... but, my favorite system is the PC. That's PC as a whole, not just the ones I have owned. I like PCs because they are much more versatile than the consoles, and they tend to have more sophisticated games (I said TEND to).
You must be reading my mind because that's exactly what I was going to say. I think the PC is the ultimate gaming console.

E-Roy

Mar 12, 2008
Best game ever made? Mount & Blade. It's severely lacking in terms of content(no plot, boring and repetitive missions etc...) but the combat is more enjoyable than in any other game I've seen. It's like Severance: Blade of Darkness(without the silly fantasy stuff and special moves) only that they put you in a small scale Total War battlefield.

Favourite system? Well, PC is my thing, but I heart my 360 as well.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Crash Bandicoot 2 has to be the best game I can ever remember myself playing, but overall I liked the PlayStation 2 better.
As much as I liked the Crash series... well, the Naughty Dog ones anyway, the PS2 has a lot more games that were good. The Sly Racoon series, the Jak and Daxter games, stuff like that.

KSarty

Aug 5, 2008
Favorite game would most likely be Tiberian Sun but MGS4 comes very close. Favorite system is SNES.