whats your favorite gaming webcomic

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
the CAD webcomic is now dead. or rather, its current form is dead. the current story is now finished and the comic is going to be rebooted. it will be restarted and revolve around just random gaming and pop culture references, rather than have a long story focused on the characters. i like gg guys and dueling analogs but im interested in checking out other gaming focused webcomics too, so what are some of your favorites?

Senor Smoke21

May 23, 2008
I stopped reading CAD after the whole miscarriage debacle. What the holy hell is going on in these last ones? When did it stop being about gaming?

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Hard to pick between Rooster Teeth Comics and Critical Miss...

Grr, I'll go with Critical Miss since it's still going, I guess...

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Not sure if this is what you mean, but for D&D I'd think Goblins (web address Goblinscomic.com). the plot is just getting even more exciting than it already was, the writer is good and the drawing is keeps getting better.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Never read CAD, heard some silly things about it.

My favourite gaming webcomic is Awkward Zombie, if that counts.

psychguy57

Aug 25, 2010
My favorite gaming webcomic is probably Crit Miss here at the escapist. I dont read that many gaming based webcomics, but if you are interested in other webcomics, look into Cyanide and Happiness and Loading Artist. Both of this dont have continuing stories usually but they are still what i read in my spare time. C&H is the reason the metro is bearable in the morning hours. Another thought would be Looking for Group but i stopped reading about a year back and havent caught up.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
The Punchline is Machismo. Because main character is named Commander Badass. And they have Gyrados there.
Also, Critical Miss gets a +1 for me.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Phasmal said:
Never read CAD, heard some silly things about it.

My favourite gaming webcomic is Awkward Zombie, if that counts.
Awkward Zombie was gonna be my suggestion too, I see no reason why it wouldn't count as a gaming comic.

yeti585

Apr 1, 2012
I love webcomics but I don't read many. My favorite gaming webcomic is Critical Miss. While my favorite webcomic has to be Cyanide and Happiness.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Order of the Stick. It's about Dungeons and Dragons so I'd say it counts as a gaming comic. I only read XKCD, Critical miss and Order of the Stick so it's not a lot to choose from though.

BartyMae

Apr 20, 2012
My favorite GAMING webcomic? I would say...probably Order of the Stick. It's not nearly my favorite webcomic, though, especially given how slow it's going, (though that's not entirely the author's fault, given that he was in an accident that injured his drawing hand recently).

Newtonyd

Apr 30, 2011
I used to read more, but there aren't really any exceptionally good ones. Gaming webcomics seem to be glutted with weak art and stale jokes. I guess that goes for webcomics in general, minus a few very rare and enjoyable exceptions.

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
I'm very lazy about web comics; I almost never actively seek new ones out. So, being the laze about I am, I only regularly read Critical Miss (because it's conveniently right here) and Penny Arcade (when I remember they exist). It's probably for the best because I tend to splurge when I first discover a webcomic. I read both XKCD and The Oatmeal for about 4-6 hours each straight, when I first discovered them. It's probably not a good idea for me to seek out more.

... Must resist temptation to catch up on XKCD; I need to work!

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
I'm going with the only one I ever read some what faithfully and that was Brentalfloss The Comic

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Critical Miss being the only one I look at regularly it seems I'm obligated to choose it. However, that could just be because it's here on this site staring me in the eye all the time

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess when it come to gaming webcomics, that would be Nerf Now. Unlike other webcomics like GG Guys, VG Cats etc (except Critial Miss), Nerf Now can keep up posting new comic on a daily basis but in saying so Nerf Now comics are short and simple.