Whats your favorite Horror monster

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Yknow from either literature or movies or even games(but Id prefer general answers such as werewolf but then you can be specific).
Vampires, Mummies , Cthulu, space pods, frankenstein, godzilla or even silly ones like giant tomatoes.

Points for a monster I dont know or rarely used

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Probably the Weeping Angels from Dr Who. I don't watch a lot of horror stuff, so the amount of monsters I know is limited. Still, they are damn scary, especially seeing as I was/still am scared of the dark.
Blink was also such a good episode of TV, as well. Pity I had to walk home through a church graveyard afterwards though.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Don Logan. He is some kind of monster alright. Look if you can mention Dr Victor Frankenstein as a monster I can have Don Logan.

Ok. Fine.

Gamera. Mostly for his theme song...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Hmmm...it's either the alien or the thing. Both are terrifying in their own special way.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well I guess Nosferatu, mostly because he was probably a real vampire and not an actor, I mean just look at him!
Also the fact that for having no sound that movie holds up ridiculously well, seriously it's amazing, if you haven't watched go look it up in youtube or something, it's public domain, it's definitely worth at least 1 watch.

Dec 14, 2009
Probably the xenomorphs from the Alien franchise.

So much rape imagery.

So many vaginal penis rape monsters.

Dr Pussymagnet

a real piece of shit
Dec 20, 2007
Running into a Controller for the first time in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. scared the shit out of me. Had no idea that was coming.

Dec 14, 2009
TheVioletBandit said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Probably the xenomorphs from the Alien franchise.

So much rape imagery.

So many vaginal penis rape monsters.
And you like them because of this?
I don't like them, but as monsters, they're pretty damn terrifying, a trait usually handy for horror monsters to possess...

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Not really a monster nor a horror film but it's a creepy as hell bad "guy"....

The robot cowboy played by Yul Brynner in Westworld. An emotionless killer.

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
carlsberg export said:
This. Love that guy.

In a more general sense...Dolls are scary as hell. I saw Child's Play when I was about 5 and afterwards made my mom take my American Doll away.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
The pale man - I know Pan's Labyrinth isn't an out-and-out horror film but this monster is just fantastic.

Mr Somewhere

Mar 9, 2011
I'm quite the fan of Frankenstein's monster, particularly the depiction of the monster in the novel, the quintessential tragic gothic monster.