What's your favorite moment from any zero punctuation?

saucecode

Jul 30, 2011
Red Dead Redemption.
Blue poo Attonement.
Green Spleen Submarine.
Purple monkey Dishwasher.

Amazing.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Halo wars: "We lost contact" Went a character. BULL. FUCKING. SHIT! (WHAT. ARBITRARY. SILLINESS.)

Jeebz

Jan 14, 2009
Metroid:

" So would you like to know who the traitor is? So the fuck would I "

Still makes me giggle

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
The moment in "Valkyria Chronicles", where he describes his feelings towards towards people new to the series. The image language in this part combined with the "uaaaaaargh! uaaaaaargh!" is just to great.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
'Remember how everyone complained about how Wind Waker had too much monotonous sailing? Well, Nintendo took all of those complaints on board, then threw them into a fire. The sailing returns, like a greasy sex offender returning to your room at night.'

Just a brilliant couple of lines in quick succession there, having not played Phantom Hourglass the punchline on the second sentence completely threw me off...my chair, then the following line was just the icing on the cake that had me in stitches. XD

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
The whole Halo Wars episode. Firstly because I love Graham Stark's X-Blades part but also because Yahtzee uses the line with these screen words;

Kilroy17

Jul 18, 2011
Evil Top Hat said:
THERE IS NO MIDDLE FINGER BIG ENOUGH!
This definitely. Too funny.

Neverhoodian said:
Shadowstar38 said:
The Halo Wars episode. He looses his shit because of the game time limit and makes a hilarious joke about a panda and a zookeeper.
Same here. I think a big part of what made it funny for me is that it sounded like he was genuinely pissed off rather than just putting on an act.

For the record, the mission really isn't that hard unless you're playing it on Legendary. Perhaps he didn't go after the Forerunner pylons that add an extra 20 minutes or so to the timer. Timed missions in general still suck though, which was the point of his rant.
And this, especially as you say he sounds genuinely angry not just putting on an act.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I must admit there's a fair few, but my absolute favourite has to be the 50 Cent: Blood In The Sand episode, with the various subliminal messages that Yahtzee isn't racist...and then the finishing line

"Maybe if the world were a little less prejudice and a little more accepting then people might see that we all have the potential to be so much more and then we could all work together to build a better world for everyone. Not that they would know anything about work the lazy nig-"

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
A bunch of stuff from the Pokemon review, but mostly "but they're different to Team Rocket because they're run by a skinny green haired fellow who is, and lets be reasonable about this, a massive twat"

Orange12345

Aug 11, 2011
I dont remember the episode but he said something along the lines of....

"And do you know who I blame for all this, you, yes you the consumer, especially you ADRIAN!!!"

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
On the one where he was on about his hate mail xD

"I'm not a fan boy" *Yahteez's character points and looks at screen* Yes you are! xD

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
I liked the bit where Yahtzee talks and the graphics onscreen make a witty counterpoint to his dialogue.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
The guy gets on my nerves from time to time but I guess that I would have to say the retard jokes from splinter cell.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Hard to say, since there are are so many. But if I had to name a few:

"I am a monster truck that walks like a man!"

"STONKING. GREAT. TITS."

"THERE IS NO MIDDLE FINGER BIG ENOUGH!"

"On the whole, it's not as fun as tounging another man's balls... I mean as it used to be.... I'M NOT GAY."

(Also, the whole Wolfenstein episode, it's hard to pick a moment there.)

Johann610

Nov 20, 2009
Wolfenstein: and how boring it is:
"There's little to do except hunt /
for secrets and money up front, /
but the reqard's pretty lame, /
all the streets look the same /
and the bads keep respawning--the c___s."

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Th e painkiller episode, when he gescribing the gun that shoots shurikens and lighting.
"It shoots shuikens and lightning, the only way it could be more awesome if it had tits and was on fire."

mcdain

Oct 2, 2011
"Ahh! Where did you come from!? Run run run run run I'm sorry I didn't mean to mess up your chairs- OH PISSING BLIMEY THERE'S JAM COMING OUT OF THE WALLS!"