What's your favorite Pokemon?

RagnarokHybrid

Aug 6, 2011
Froslass because it gives off a distinct aura of innocence. If it was real, it'd kind of feel like a little sister.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Lugia. Lugia fucking rocks. He's the lord of the sea! My ex-girlfriend bought me a small model of Lugia about a year ago and he's still sat snugly in my jacket pocket. I love him.

Son of a Mitch

Aug 7, 2011
Nidoking for the first generation, but Aggron if you count the others. Nidoking just seemed to curbstomp every living thing he came up against, and became even better in leaf green and fire red (poison point = awesome). Aggron looked like a metal version of Nidoking for the newer generations. Lots of fun with him since he can use earthquake and ice beam.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Wartortle.
He's like Squirtle, only cooler. And has a big, fluffy tail. Blastoise just looks silly to me.

Sylare

Jan 29, 2011
FreelanceButler said:
Wartortle.
He's like Squirtle, only cooler. And has a big, fluffy tail. Blastoise just looks silly to me.
he's got head wings too

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Gyarados because it's fucking badass. Not only is it aesthetically awesome and intimidating, it has a very high stats including a resilient defense and the best part is for some reason it is able to learn water, electric, fire, flying and Ice based moves making it effective against nearly every kind of enemy. In short, it looks awesome, it's tough and it's versatile.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Charizard.

Charmander was my first Pokemon and I still think his final evolution is the most badass Pokemon in the world.

It's a fire dragon, how awesome is that?

Sylare

Jan 29, 2011
New Frontiersman said:
Charizard.

Charmander was my first Pokemon and I still think his final evolution is the most badass Pokemon in the world.
i had a bad experience with charzard

Ratlover

Jul 17, 2011
Id say it would have to be ground types as I find them the most useful on Wi-fi. Id say my favorite right now is Hippowdon because hes making my sandstorm team unbeatable.

Im sorry but a giant sand hippo, oh hell yes.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Sylare said:
New Frontiersman said:
Charizard.

Oh. Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

What was your bad experience if I may ask?

Sylare

Jan 29, 2011
New Frontiersman said:
Sylare said:
New Frontiersman said:
Charizard.

Oh. Well, I'm sorry to hear that.

What was your bad experience if I may ask?
he wouldn't obey meeeee, it was back when i was playing the original red for the first time, i was still a noob at the time

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Sylare said:
Mine is eevee, although choosing an evolution is hard.
That's actually a funny thing, I gave myself the fucking insane idea of writing a song for every evolutionary line of Gen 1 Pokemon, and I'm just finishing up the Eevee one, which is completely based on trying to decide which Stone to use. /off topic

Anyway, OT, Typhlosion, mostly because of the memories he's associated with, and also because he's a Fire type and his name is badass.

Son of a Mitch said:
Nidoking for the first generation, but Aggron if you count the others... Lots of fun with him since he can use earthquake and ice beam.
Really? I'm in the middle of an Emerald playthrough, and I've been grinding my Aron to make him a decent team member. I guess I'll have to save my TMs for him. I started with the Fire type again, so that would give me a great balance with fire-ice-ground.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
It was a tie between Eevee and it's evolutions and Vulpix/Ninetales. Now I think I'd have to go with Zorua/Zoroark, or at least a tie between Zorua/Zoroark and Vulpix/Ninetales. I still love Eevee, but it can really stand up to a pokemon who can use illusions to look like any other pokemon, nor can it really face off against awesome fiery tails of doom. Out of the Eevee evolutions, I'd say Espeon is my favorite.