Whats Your favorite smell?

BB-52

Jan 16, 2010
I recently discovered the scent of laundry detergent(Never did my own laundry) and found it very good and thought ...Whats your favorite smell???

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Napalm, preferably in the morning.

Oh, and lavender, I love the smell of lavender...and the smell of onions getting fried, and petrol, and Febreeze. I could go on.

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
BB-52 said:
I recently discovered the scent of laundry detergent(Never did my own laundry) and found it very good and thought ...Whats your favorite smell???
Gasoline, any sort of perfume, and anything thats smells like lemons.

i'm an odd sort.

Flex_S

Dec 11, 2009
I was talking to this with someone the other day, I really like the smell of the London Underground for some reason, don't know what it is.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
Every time I'm playing my 360 I'll periodically smell the little slot on top where it can be plugged in, it just smells interesting to me for some reason, a subtle blend of electronics and plastic.

Yes I know that's weird, but I'm willing to bet a couple of you are going to try it now.

Also, the inside of my glasses case smells kind of cool.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
The smell of a fresh, clean bed and freshly mown grass.
I loooooooove those smiles.

JBarracudaL

Nov 15, 2008
Good wine. Red only, white wine tastes like piss, no matter the alleged quality. Rose wine is also mediocre.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
The smell that comes after rain on a hot day. I don't know what it is about that smell, but I friggin' love it.

Funkbucket

Feb 11, 2010
Wet road. It just has that fresh rain smell with the tar.

GreyWolf257 said:
The smell that comes after rain on a hot day. I don't know what it is about that smell, but I friggin' love it.

Edit: quote, i don't know how i missed it