What's your favorite type of cigarette

Rekuiem

May 23, 2009
So as I glance to the left of my desk I see my pack of 27's waiting for me to head out to my next meeting. While doing this I was of course browsing my favorite website, the escapist, and was suddenly struck with curiousity.

What are your guys favorite types of cigarettes and why?

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
Not a cigarette, but it's tobacco.

Skoal Citrus. Chewing tobacco.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Golden Virginia. What I started smoking and what I like most, plus it's just tobacco so you can put other things in it when you roll.

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
Housebroken Lunatic said:
CIA said:
Yeah, because shoving a large, slightly phallic object into your mouth and sucking and nibbling gently on it is a really masculine and heterosexual activity. : )
You understand!

DannyBoy451

Jan 21, 2009
CIA said:
DannyBoy451 said:
Cigarettes are for 14 year old girls.

Real men smoke pipes.
Cigars?
Forgot about them, they are very manly too.

CIA said:
Yeah, because shoving a large, slightly phallic object into your mouth and sucking and nibbling gently on it is a really masculine and heterosexual activity. : )
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Mar 17, 2009
CIA said:
Freud said it wasn't gay, and if he said so, then it is so (although that might've just been because he was a massive hypocrite).

OTT: Mostly Marlboro and Camel, Luckies some time.

achilleas.k

Apr 11, 2009
Rollies taste better and the actual rolling is great for keeping your hands busy which makes me smoke only when I'm having a drink with mates (i.e., not while I'm working or playing games).

Old Holborn yellow mostly.

Somespeed

Apr 14, 2009
I normally smoke Lucky Strike, it's got a mild nifty taste, and that's what our ancestors smoked in the great world war, killing nazi scum. And I want my scalps

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
DannyBoy451 said:
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Indeed.

And being the true manly man that I am, I won't quit smoking cigars just because it doesn't take a really far leap of the imagination to draw an analogy between smoking cigars and simulating a blowjob.

Just the same way I won't stop smoking cigarettes just because some insecure person have stated that cigarettes aren't as "manly" as smoking pipes/cigars/bongs etc. etc.

Real men don't EVER question their masculinity because some other "men" try to imply less than flattering things about one's own manhood. : )

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Longbeach Menthols, only because I don't like the taste and it allowed me to cut down from 40 a day when I was smoking PJ Ultra to 20.

Hikikomori Ookami

Jun 26, 2009
The short answer is Camel Crush.

The long answer, for sake of discussion, the first time I started smoking it was Newports. Gave me God-awful headaches but I enjoyed the buzz. Then I quit for about four years. When I started again it was Turkish Blend Camels. Then I started smoking Marlboro Reds for a bit. Then I spent about a month living with a friend and I started smoking Newports again (that's what my friend smoked). When that ended I switched to Kool Milds. Stuck with those for about two years, and for the last six months it's been Crushes. If I can't get those though it's Kool's or Camel Menthol's.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
The Infamous Scamola said:
Freud said it wasn't gay, and if he said so, then it is so (although that might've just been because he was a massive hypocrite).
Of course he was. He was also a pseudo-scientist and a hack, but for some silly reason people listened to him and still carry on his hack legacy. Today we call that legacy "modern psychology". XD

So the next time you hear a psychologist say something about anything, keep this in mind. Psychologists, and therapists aren't the omnipotent people with near divine insight into how the human mind works as they make themselves out to be...