Whats YOUR favourite game of all time?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Oblivion...2500+ hours and over 20,000 manual saves later, it still has infinite replay value.

Dalamard

Apr 27, 2008
My favorite would be Baldur's Gate 2: The Shadows of Amn.
and after Bg2 comes in this order: Fallout 2, Baldur's Gate 1, Plainscape, Icewind Dale and Fallout 1.

Black Isle for the win

Feb 18, 2009
Age of Wonders is the best game ever - me and my friend used to go skiing every year and every evening we'd sit down and laugh at the ridiculous animations and huge amounts of gore. For such an old game its great fun, especially to play with friends, and since its so old you can play it on a laptop. Good taste cyber druid.
Otherwise I would say Company of Heroes.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I like quite a lot of games. Contra III, Final Fantasy VII, or Final Fantasy VI I guess

mikoyan

Dec 11, 2008
All Time...Probably would be Silent Service followed closely by the Red Storm Rising game by Microprose. Then a close third would be F-15 Strike Eagle. All three are horribly dated now but I had loads of fun on each because they got the essence of what they were trying to portray without bogging down in mind numbing details.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Would have said lineage 2 but they made so many changes that I felt like I was playing WOW, I would say L2 Chronicle 3 was the best.

Could have also said Generals but the expansion made everything terribly unbalanced, damn EA!

And maybe even SSB Melee but it was only really fun when I played with other people but unfortunatly tournaments don't come around as often especially now with Brawl out, even if you like it you can tell that game isn't that type for tournaments!

reesepuffcereal

Jan 14, 2009
i'm gonna have too say uncharted because of all of the extras and cover style gameplay it had but my second would be worms 2 because pulling a chaingun on someone never felt so satisfying

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
World of Warcraft. it is constantly updated with goodies. only downside is that destroy their own lore slowly by allowing your to kill all the hardcore lore main characters

MentalTan

Feb 21, 2009
I've started playing Wild Arms for the first time since '99 - absolutely timeless! Easily the best soundtrack I've heard in a PS1 game, and a fantastic plot.

Laerfan

Feb 21, 2009
I'm utterly stuck between 3 games:

Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube
Shining Force 3 on the Saturn and
Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Saturn.