Whats your favourite Zero Punctuation video

properturnip

Mar 30, 2009
WTFBBQ said:
I love pretty much all the ZP videos, yahtzee is fuckin hilarious

but my favourite is probably the Resident Evil 5 one, or possibly the Red faction: Guerrilla, they are so bloody hilarious

So what is your favourite? GO GO GO

(Btw i apologise if this kind of thread has been done before, i just made my account like 30 minutes ago XD...so hey everyone :p)
I love that bit in the RF:G review when he tests out the hammer on an NPC and snaps his spine, that section was so funny. I'd say my fave was Halo Wars though, almost entirely for the massive rant at the end. It's one of the few times Yahtzee actually loses it.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Saint's Row 2, or Assassin's Creed, neither of which I have played oddly enough.

The 'Riddler's Cousin' diatribe is my favorite line by him overall, which also manages to turn 'Niko eet eez your cazaan' into a running gag.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Bioshock, Because I completley agree with everything Yahtzee says.

"Which is not to say that it's bad, it's just shallower than was advertised. I suppose that if you got the xbox version and are used to insipid boom-fests like halo than Bioshock will seem like the shit, but If your a long-time PC gamer spoiled by more complex FPS-RPG's then your in for a kick in the balls. Maybe a gentlier kick in the balls than most, an extremely pretty, well-executed kick in the balls with the best of intentions but at the end of the day you're still walking funny."

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Holiday '09

It was entertaining and it only used a miniscule amount of my time.
Welcome, I can guess how you discovered the Escapist.

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
Wii Sport Resort.

"Ive got to hand it to Nintendo, when they pick a genre they stick to it. But I'm pretty sure the only summer there were people dog-fighting was in the pacific circa 1944!" Not an exact quote, btw.

Also, "Fencing. Oh who cares about fencers? Bunch of siv-wearing jumpy c****s."

"Golf! Oh f*** off."

and many more. I urge you to rewatch.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Either Assassin's Creed 2 or Batman: Arkum Asylum, assuming I spelt the last one corectly.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
reg42 said:
The Mailbag Showdown one, by far.
That's exactly what I was going to say.

I wish he would do another 'Mailbag Showdown', and rip it out of more idiotic letters and opinions he must undoubtedly receive.

Although it can be said it's never a good idea to alienate your fanbase, it's fucking funny when he does.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Furburt said:
Perhaps it's just me getting older and more boring, but I've gotten tired of Yahtzee as of late. I haven't watched his recent videos and find his old ones a bit dull. That said, Haze was the first one I watched, so I'll go with that.
This happened to me. I hadn't laughed out loud properly like I used to at ZP for a good while until I saw the second E3 hype massacre. I loved it =]

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
tabula rasa, and which one had thinderella? That one plus tabula rasa.
-
-
-
-
It was CONAN! Wasn't it.
by the way what is best in life?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I'd say Wolfenstein, because I hate that game. It is so awful.