What's your game?

Whalebranch

Nov 21, 2011
Hi guys, this is my first thread! :D

I'm asking you the question: What game got brought you into gaming? The game that brought me into gaming is probably Halo: Combat Evolved, I effin' loved that game! (and I still do)

so what game is "your" game?

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Contra. It was the first game that I remember being hopelessly addicted to and the game that made video games my main hobby. Of course, I was like 5 years old, so that could be a fabrication of my mind. The defining moment part, I definitely loved Contra as a kid.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
A combination of Super Mario land and Kribys Dreamland.
And now I'm a sony fanboy, go figure.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
I really cant remember, It was probably Clay Fighter 64 on the Nintendo 64 or Tekken 3 on the Playstation, Im going to go with Tekken since thats the game that i first played obsessively

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
God, it was so long ago I can't really remember properly. I think it was The Rocky Horror Show game on a neighbors Amstrad computer. Ah gaming, how you have such a long way.

Excelcior

Aug 10, 2008
The Commander Keen series.

I found them on steam a while ago. Man I was happy. They're still as good as they were 15 years ago. (That's mostly nostalgia speaking, but still.)

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Well, my dad brought me into gaming with Tomb Raider.

But if I were to have one game be "my" game, it'd have to be Fallout 3.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Dizzy Down the Rapids on C64 is certainly one of the first games I can recall playing. There were plenty of C64 and Megadrive games, but I wouldn't say that I really got into games until Baldur's Gate and Age of Empires 2.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
I can't remember when I actually started playing video games. I do remember clearly that Mario and Duck Hunt were the first two games that I couldn't wait to get. So those two, or that one cartridge.

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
San Andreas. I played a lot of games on the NES and the PS1 before SA, but I consider it one of those games that sculpted your entire take on the medium.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Well, you know I started out with the usual. Mario brothers/Zelda for NES, that kinda thing. However the first game I think I played that really drove home how intense and awesome gaming can be was Doom for the PC.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
the first game I remember seeing and being instantly interested in is the same game I currently consider my favorite one of all time, Heroes of Might and Magic 3...
saw my brothers play it when I was something like 4-5... cant remember anything gaming-related earlier then that...

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Hmmm...
I remember playing Cat and Mouse on the Atari, though that was way before I got into gaming, so I think that it is actually Super Smash Bros. Melee.