What's your Gamertag and why?

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
People can often list a number of reasons that culminated in their Gamertag.

Mine is Soul Kapture, partly because of a combination of nonsensical nicknames and partly a lack of MS points that I'm willing to spend on changing my nonsensical Gamertag.

What's yours and why?

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Some Kinda Douk.

I honestly have no idea why I chose it, I was pressed for time and I really wanted to play online a game I busted my ass to get. I used it a lot online when I snipe someone, and they as "Who shot me?!?" I go, "Seems to be some... kinda... Douk." I'm trying to get friends to report my name for 'offensive language' so that I can change it without paying. Hehe I'm a sneaky bastard.

jacob97900

Mar 17, 2009
My gamertag is Kae, Kaento was the name of one of my first WoW characters and all the people just shortened it to kae so i guess it kinda just stuck and thats what ive used for everything ever since

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Douk said:
Some Kinda Douk.

I honestly have no idea why I chose it, I was pressed for time and I really wanted to play online a game I busted my ass to get. I used it a lot online when I snipe someone, and they as "Who shot me?!?" I go, "Seems to be some... kinda... Douk." I'm trying to get friends to report my name for 'offensive language' so that I can change it without paying. Hehe I'm a sneaky bastard.
Oh god I wouldn't advise that, numerous friends of mine have been suspended for that. Or at least cautioned.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Leongkm1

It was an automated username suggestion when the name I picked was already in use. I've been thinking of changing it to SomeLameShite but I can't be arsed to pay for it.

ranasan

Jun 17, 2009
my gamer tag is ranasan because I use that name for everything. I came up with it one day when trying to create an name for an Original Character. Rana is part of the Latin name for frog and San is a Japanese honorific I just put them together and the name sounded pretty good

Spanner207

May 31, 2009
my gamer tag is spanner of doom
basically, i got the name spanner because i used to carry a spanner everywhere with me at work and hardly ever used it, and at a party one of my work buddies said something to me when i was drunk and i didn't understand so he called me a spanner and then commented on the spanner and the nickname stuck :)
the gamer tag came from me typing in loads of stuff i wanted and none of the stuff was free, so as i joke i put in spanner of doom, and it was free so (seen as id had a couple as well) i just thought...ah fuck it, it'll do
the end :)

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
Jaqen Hghar. As in Jaqen h'Ghar from the fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire. He is only the most awesome character in the book. A Faceless Man, which makes him one of the best assassins there is. Valar Morghulis!

Sexy.EXE

Apr 18, 2009
Corndogdude is the product of combining my friends nickname/World of Warcraft character's name which is Hotdogman combined with his cousin's character's name which is Corn. Funny thing is his cousin's nickname was Corndogman...and I thought I was being creative but, I liked it so I kept it.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
It's MrChupon69, MrChupon refers to that weird thing Ultros teamed up with in FF6 and 69 was the percentage I kept getting in rock band and that's it*wink*

Pelum

Aug 1, 2009
Pelum, it was a word that made the most sense in a game of boggle while drunk

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
i have a PS3 so its not a gamertag but its the same thing,

anyhoo, my tag is shootthebandit. at first i either wanted 'bandit', 'thebandit' (after watching smokey and the bandit) or 'oneshotonekill' but these were taken so i collaborated 'oneshotonekill' and 'thebandit' and shootthebanit was formed. i thought hey that sounds like a pretty cool name ill keep it

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Regis Tartare, because Rex Dark was taken, so I had to find another evil name. (It was supposed to be Latin for King of Hell, though I might have made some mistakes on translating it to Latin. "Regis" would be the genetive for "Rex" which means "King" and "Tartare", would have been the genetive for "Tartarus"(or was it "Tartaros"?), which would be Latin for "Hell".(Or was it Greek?)).