What's Your Gaming First Love?

Jak LesStrange

Oct 15, 2010
Mine was Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland. That game is colossal! I still play it all the time :D Still haven't finished it though...

TheAngryKoala

Aug 5, 2011
sergnb said:
That and adding the super cheesy community KH has... It's just teenagers and girls screaming over their favourite X-whatever character. Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.
I agree with you, I saddens me that the Disney character was kind of cast aside for the androgynous teenage cast of the FFX series.

Icyheart

Feb 7, 2011
Jak II. Ah, it seems like only yesterday I played that timeless classic; probably because it was only yesterday. What can I say? I love the classics. And terrorizing the city after collecting all the Precursor Orbs and gaining the invulnerability and infinite ammo and Dark Eco cheats never loses its charm. Especially when it carries over into Jak 3 when you have 12 insanely overpowered guns, like the Arc Wielder and the Super Nova.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Either Crash 3 or Half Life,though my memories at that young of an age are pretty fuzzy so for all I know it could've been Duke Nukem 1,2,or 3D,or Super Mario 3,or Zelda.

daydreamerdeluxe

Jun 26, 2009
Me and Super Mario World on the SNES had a long, healthy relationship, as it was the only good game the after school club I went to from ages 4-11 had. The first year or so, maybe didn't play it, but for about 6 years, I played that game many, many, many times a week :p God knows how long I actually spent playing it...

LFC Scouser

The Fifteenth Arcana
Jun 7, 2010
Shining force was the first game I really liked I played games before that but it really got me into gaming.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
KotOR it was my first love yeah i played games before it but only KotOR truly my first love and it's first game i played through multiple times, 5 to be exact.

Woeps

Oct 18, 2010
Links Awakening for the gameboy ^^

Darn what do I miss that game.. guess its time to buy it again

TheAngryKoala

Aug 5, 2011
I'm surprised no-one's said Grim Fandango yet... So I will :D It was awesome even though I played like what, 5 years after it came out? I loved it nevertheless :)