What's Your Geeky Ringtone?

Bluesoul

Sep 19, 2010
I still havent found my geeky ringtone, but I have the "Nuclear launch detected" from the orifinal starcraft for text messages and I use the Tristram music as my wake up alarm, its really gentle so it doesnt upset my wife. ohh and just for my dad, I have darth vader's voice saying "I am your Father" kinda obvious right?

Laura Tron

Nov 8, 2010
ED-E's battle music from Fallout NV as sms tone and (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRVPyw_BorY) as tone for calls

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
lol massive necro O.O

atm my sms tone is the tune from zelda Ocarina of time when you get a chest item (used to be the sound from metroid when you found a suit upgrade.

My ringtone is season 2 OP from the swatkats

Brixton6

Mar 30, 2012
I had "In the Borderlands" by Teamheadkick for awhile. Right now it's the chorus from Skyrim's main theme. I really need to change it up though; maybe to the Game of Thrones theme.

My text alert tone is the "Fus Ro Dah" from the Skyrim trailer.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Both "I Feel Fantastic" and "Re: Your Brains" from Jonathan Colton. I have even had people get the songs due to it.

Viper1265

Jul 12, 2009
I'm currently using this starting at 0:55

Thinking of changing it soon, don't quite know to what though.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Halo Mjolnir mix, it sounds fucking awesome.

Though all credit has to go to my flatmate, who has the Bad Horse song from Dr. Horrible.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
My phone... is a pretty crappy old Nokia one. I don't use my phone much apart from texting and calling so I don't really care about getting a nice, new smart phone. Although, it would be nice...

If I did have one, then i'd probably have something like my friend's ringtone, the Neon Genesis Evangelion opening theme song in 8-bit.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I just have a basic Straight Talk phone, so I don't really have a way to get new and interesting ringtones. However, one of my friends sent me Soft Kitty from the Big Bang Theory in a sound file, so I've been using it for a while.