What's your "kill quip"

asmidir

Apr 10, 2010
Whenever you kill someone (in a game of course) do you have a one liner or "quip" that you usually use just to add insult to injury. Mine is:

"I just gave you head........shot."

Thats cracked a couple people up.

Plank of Wood

Oct 26, 2009
Whenever I kill someone in melee on any game I pull out the Full Life Consequences line:

"I need to kill fast, and bullets too slow!"

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
Fatality,*****.

If it were say...Call Of Duty I'd simply imitate Unreal Tournament games and scream "HEADSTHOT!"

Cornish

Mar 19, 2010
I don't have one... never really saw the point, but then again I don't do much online multiplayer.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I do say things occasionally, but I find more than anything i'll make a sound which sounds similiar to a ninja being awesome. like a "hwwaaaaaaaaaaa", I could have sworn it was on timesplitters but I have no way to find out.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
"Your guess is as good as mine." Some of the kills I get are so phenomenal. It seems like I glitched or cheated.

"Respawn in 5.. 4.."

"You'll be back"

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
MalevolentJim said:
Fatality,*****.

If it were say...Call Of Duty I'd simply imitate Unreal Tournament games and scream "HEADSTHOT!"
I do that, or... M-M-M-MULTIKILL! if i'm on a roll. Otherwise I usually pop out from cover and say "oh, hi" as I knife them or headshot them.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
I'll stab you with bullets!

Or if I'm playing as the scout in TF2 and bat someone: There goes your leg benders! Ha

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Well, uh, I never really play online, but when I am playing multiplayer locally, I am fond of saying "I just killed the crap out of you, *****."

Oh yeah. I am a master of witty quips.

No-Superman10

Sep 6, 2008
Demon ID said:
I do say things occasionally, but I find more than anything i'll make a sound which sounds similiar to a ninja being awesome. like a "hwwaaaaaaaaaaa", I could have sworn it was on timesplitters but I have no way to find out.
Yeah on Timesplitters future perfect if you killed an enemy with a melee attack the announcer would make a few "whoya" noises.

OT: It depends on the distance, if it's a long-range kill i would wave and shout "wave goodbye to yer head" if I killed them close-up i would say "You're good...but i'm better."