What's Your Kink?

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
Diablo1099 said:
Connor Lonske said:
anything related to pee, for starters.
Flat How? I can ever for the life of me understand why people are into that.
Fucked if i know.

Off Topic: You're still alive? I would say post on Mall Fight but seeing how we ended the main continuity there's no point.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Connor Lonske said:
Diablo1099 said:
Connor Lonske said:
anything related to pee, for starters.
Flat How? I can ever for the life of me understand why people are into that.
Fucked if i know.

Off Topic: You're still alive? I would say post on Mall Fight but seeing how we ended the main continuity there's no point.
Left Mall Fight, IRL Matters, besides, too busy with Escapist RPs.

idon'tknowaboutthat

Nov 30, 2009
Ugh, I didn't want to post, and this is so far back no one will see it, but screw it. People need to learn what freaking "kinks" are. A kink isn't "red hair" or "freckles" or "glasses". That's just your plain old taste in women/men. If your answer was something aesthetically normal, then you don't have any kinks. Kinks are deviancies, shit like clowns, or furries, or futa like that guy above me said.
Sorry for going off, but jeez. Guess I've just spent too much time around weird people and weird shit. The internet, man.

Anyway, can't rant like that and not contribute, so everyone just google Corruption of Champions or something.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Bondage. I like being tied up and unable to move. I like looking at tied up people. I like gags, seeing people gagged, being gagged or just really anything being put in my mouth (I have a bit of an oral fixation and love performing cunnilingus).

I'm lucky to have a partner whose into the more domination/submission apsects of BDSM. She's a Switch, so I guess that makes me one too. I find the roleplaying sexy enough (though I could live without it if I had to) and I get to incorporate my rope bondage stuff into it. I'm the same for pain, I don't mind whipping/being whipped, but it's not my kink.

We've been really exploring each other's boundaries and been enjoying things I'd never thought of or considered. 69s to anal play (both parties) to light wax play. S'all good fun. Curious enough know to try pegging one of these days.

We're also only really into it for the ridiculously amazing private sex, neither of us are interested in lifestyle stuff or exhibitionism.

The strangest thing is with this Fifty Shades of Grey thing going on I've got so many friends talking about the really light bondage they're getting up to, I just have to knowingly smile and reply "wow you guys are really wild". Because from the outsides we look the most boringly normal couple.

Lord Merik

May 17, 2011
I am into female objectification and slavery. And having a loving relationship with another man.

SkullKing84

Feb 10, 2011
Tuesday Night Fever said:
Aesthetically I find the goth/emo/punk/scene/rocker/etc. type of looks to be rather pleasing.
I 100% agree.

Other then that... red heads and women with really REALLY short hair. (My wife shaved her head once just for the hell of it... I think that was when we ended up having the most sex in our relationship. And, we've been together for 10 years.)

darklilac

Nov 17, 2012
Complete submission of my will and life, being completely under another's control, and pet play. I am the kitten of a very awesome Owner. :p
Also being made to wear bondage under my clothing out in public. So much fun and no one knows. ^^

Monsters are my favorite. A monster man with sharp teeth, claws, horns, gray skin, spikes down his back, demon tail, animal/dragon legs... mmm. Think it's referred to as teratophilia. Aliens included in that, although I'm much pickier with 'um.

Lots lots lots of other things but I'll keep it at that.

SkullKing84

Feb 10, 2011
darklilac said:
Monsters are my favorite. A monster man with sharp teeth, claws, horns, gray skin, spikes down his back, demon tail, animal/dragon legs... mmm. Think it's referred to as teratophilia. Aliens included in that, although I'm much pickier with 'um.
It'd be worth hours a makeup and some demonic roleplaying... But sadly I don't think there are any women in my area thats into it. Oh, before anyone says "but you are married!" I'm in an open relationship.

Edit: Pretty sure i'll never get to even try it.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Tall women. Because I'm also a giant, and I always feel rather clunky, like I might break someone smaller than me. Also, because Uma Thurman is a goddess.

God I love the Producers.

darklilac

Nov 17, 2012
SkullKing84 said:
darklilac said:
It'd be worth hours a makeup and some demonic roleplaying... But sadly I don't think there are any women in my area thats into it. Oh, before anyone says "but you are married!" I'm in an open relationship.

Edit: Pretty sure i'll never get to even try it.
I forgot to include that I love the monster girls too!

I have to agree that'd be a tough one to roleplay out. There are some good websites for monster teeth and currently I have a pair of gremlin fangs I'm saving for some fun. The easiest and another kinky way to do it would be with simply claw hands/claw attachment thingies and a monster mask. And I don't mean like a stupid halloween ones that are plastic and smell bad and go over the whole head.

I haven't brought up with my Owner about Him dressing as a monster, but I like the idea of being a cute little monster girl captured by a curious human also. It's so hard finding people willing to try crazy stuff!

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
One of my highschoolmates once told me that he enjoyed getting kicked in the balls until he either had an orgasm or passed out. He's actually dead now, guess from what.

Mine would be tall women, pasty also helps.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I have quite a few things on this list
Purring/Snarling (but it has to be just right. how they do it at haunt....luckily only 5 people can do it properly. unfortunately they ALL know it..fuckers)
hair pulling
biting
clawing
running stubble (facial stubble thank you) across my cheek
And those are the "tame" ones that I'll list. It would take me too long to do the whole list.

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
mattttherman3 said:
One of my highschoolmates once told me that he enjoyed getting kicked in the balls until he either had an orgasm or passed out. He's actually dead now, guess from what.

Food poising? No really what from?

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
disgruntledgamer said:
mattttherman3 said:

Food poising? No really what from?
Testicular cancer.

OT I also like women to have long hair, cannot date someone with the short hair :(

Mar 5, 2011
Fappy said:
disgruntledgamer said:
What's Your Kink, Fetish, Guilt pleasure, Heart Racer. That one erotic thing that drives you from 0-110 in 12 seconds flat?

Mine's the Slutty Librarian
Holy hell, are we the same person!? I love the sexy librarian look!
So that's why they call you Fappy...

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Oh boy... I swear my brain is wired something funny when it comes to kinks. Now keep in mind, I don't go looking for ALL of these in a girl, it's just something that turns me on is all. Trust me, when it comes to looking to a girl I have standards, I promise.

Here we go:

Big breasts
Big butt
Dark hair (I mean like raven black in color)
Glasses
The whole "cute nerd/librian" look some girls do.
Goth girls
Bellies, usally a little plump. (I like a girl with some meat on her bones. :D)
Sometimes dyed hair, some streaks of like blue, red, purple running through it.
Long hair, usally shoulder length or more.
Amazons
Getting manhanled by said amazon in a playful manner.
Teasing
Big breasts in tight PVC/latex/leather.
Garter belts with stockings
Witches (I think the black hat look is sexy if you pull it off right)

And while I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch that's pretty much my kinks. I have a few more that I'm not gonna post just in case so the mods won't kill me. You really want to know well then just send me a message.