What's Your Kink?

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
Ftaghn To You Too said:
Bondage and sadist man. Dominant, but I don't like my females to be completely dead, submissive and emotionless. Quite the opposite actually.
I probably wouldn't mined being tied up/handcuffed to the bed post or scratched/bitten a little, but that's where I'd draw the line. I'm not crawling, being wiped or getting my crotch stepped on. (that might of been a little too specific.)

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I have too many. I don't even think I should even start listing them...
Edit: Fuck it, I'll give it a try:
Gothic lolita (and lolita style in general)
Yukata
Boots
Alice in Wonderland-ish dresses
Pale skin
Blonde hair
Gingers
Blue or green eyes
Lots of earrings (piercings anywhere else are a turnoff)
Short girls
Flat chests

Wait, am I even answering the right question?

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
TMI time! I've got a thing for feet?

Like, not weird stinky feet. I know that's a thing, not my thing. I just really dig feet. Like for real. To the point where if a girl's walking around barefoot I avert my eyes on the grounds of this thing really flips my switch and this person doesn't know that walking around barefoot to me might as well be walking around topless, and yeah I'll just look over that way. Easily as much of a turn on as any of the more traditional turn-on body parts. I mean, it makes perfectly logical sense in my head.

Also a mild sub. Guess that ties in nicely to the whole feet thing eh? I have no idea what any of this says about me.

AgentNein

Jun 14, 2008
Lola Lazerface said:
Hm. I find it a huge turn-off when someone overtly associates with just about any subculture. Subcultures whose essence is nonconformism by the hundreds of thousands if not millions in particular.
Ehh, to take a mild defense to this I'd say it's simply a natural thing that happens. A lot of us grow up having idols, or people we look up to, and a lot of times we come to emulate their aesthetics even on a subconscious level. I grew up digging punk rock, the people I looked up to wore tight jeans and leather jackets, is it super crazy that I still think these things are pleasing to my eye? Then again I've never claimed to be a nonconformist.

EDIT: Well I probably did when I was a teenager. Teenagers are by definition all stupid though, and I'm striking that from my personal record.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Red hair, pale skin, freckles and an accent gets me going XD. I like a woman who is Generous and little curvy.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDJkbE8FS7yud1rzioTcOQYmrazTb5pz4K1tNaNDCiNmk1_iLx38brvEHkMg
shush Pope

What.... did you expect me to say homo erotic mass effect fan fiction?

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
I'm just going to but my major one's cause I've got a decent amount.
Redheads. I mean, daaaaaaamn. My one of my exes was a redhead and augh she was nuts in bed.
Another is elaborate high-heels or boots. No idea but why they are hot. So much so that I'll ask her to leave them on.

*reads other posts*

Damn, we have got to get our collective subconsciouses figured out.

Vangaurd227

Jun 3, 2011
Latex, Domination and Feet are all big fetish's of mine. Nobody outside of The Escapist shall know of my foot fetish...except if they read this.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Aglynugga said:
I like dressing up as a developmentally challenged individual in a diaper and spanking myself while I watch glee so I really double down. Sometimes I'll fill my diaper up with ass cheese and then eat the contents. Nothing gets me more turid than the thought of ham-plowing my way through a half filled diaper while pretend high schoolers sing today's hottest hits. Occasionally I like to give myself a rumpbuster or a old fashioned sockjob. I'll wear the sock after 'cause you know.
If things get especially hot I'll molest my dog.
Your first line made me laugh, everything else disturbed me. Especially your last sentence...Hope your trolling

I once went to my buddies house, his mom let me in, said he was in his room, I burst in the door, he was jerking it to a video of the blue man group. I fell over laughing, hit my head on his dresser and got a concussion, but man, so funny. Totally worth it.

umboo890

Aug 19, 2012
My normal one is punk girls, my weird one is, well, me and Tarantino would get along, let's put it that way.

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
Masochism, particularly Hair pulling, nails being dragged along my skin, getting bit, etc. Love getting tied up and dominated, having someone take the lead drives me wild.

As for looks I love goth girls and redheads :D

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Wow embarrassing much huh, Well I'm not afraid to admit mine despite how weird it is.

I really like Futanari. Its my one huge fetish. Even though it doesn't actually exist IRL.

I also like transgender M2F or F2M it doesn't matter. Something about crossdressing convincingly (AKA TRAP) is a huge kink for me.

.////.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Well there is one thing that gets me really on
Being hurt by a female
It might sound wrong, but being hit, scratched and bitten by a girl is really appealing to me

Captcha: time will tell
I'm pretty sure captcha is trying to tell me something, but I can't figure out what.

mitchell271 said:
SuperScrub said:
disgruntledgamer said:
SuperScrub said:
Futanari no questions asked. To me everything is sexier with futanaris
Isn't that just technically men?
No they're women originally trapped in a mans body.
Except they also have vagina's sometimes. To put it lightly, hentai is weird(er) sometimes.
Adultism said:
Wow embarrassing much huh, Well I'm not afraid to admit mine despite how weird it is.

I really like Futanari. Its my one huge fetish. Even though it doesn't actually exist IRL.

I also like transgender M2F or F2M it doesn't matter. Something about crossdressing convincingly (AKA TRAP) is a huge kink for me.

.////.
No, I think futanari are hermaphrodites who presents themselves as females
And hermaphrodites do exist in the real world
Although I have no idea what condition their genitals are :/

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
well I'm a 'little' which means i act like a young child and enjoy being treated as one by my Daddy <3 not necessarily sexual in that case though..hmm....
AH! well incest is sexy (specially twincest) forced yaoi, and a strong guy to tie me up and whip me <3 I'm a bit of a masochist like that <3

also ponyplay, and forniphilia. BTW, just so no one gets the wrong idea, I am a girl.

masterchevyman

May 9, 2009
Armor, not the slutplate in jap games but real life functional ballistics armor....
I think I have spent to much time in the middle eastern sandbox. >.>

mechashiva77

Jul 10, 2011
You know that whole Tall, Dark, and Handsome thing? Yeah that's me. A Russian accent helps. A lot.

As far as the deeper things go, I can't really admit to one because it's just that fucked up and will definitely cause a shit storm (and I intend on keeping my good forum record damn it).

I do however, like bondage and the like. I like being dominative and submissive.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I have three major types of girls I like, and anything that reminds me of those types, is a big plus for me. :p

First there's the Dark Haired Cynical (preferably goth or emo) One. Long dark (black) hair, elegant clothes, alternatively Alice in Wonderland goth-petticoat-white pantyhose kind. With a Dark personality. Cynical jokes. And such. Think Senjougahara, for anyone who has seen Bakemonogatari.

Secondly there's the Blonde Innocent One. I've heard that I am fairly innocent myself, and that it is fun to "corrupt" me, so I think it would be fun to be on the giving end of that. All those repressed feelings...
*wipes fog off glasses* (And i don't even have glasses)

And third(ly?) there's the fiery red-head, think Amy Pond in Doctor Who. (Or just google Karen Gillan)

I also like Asian girls. Son Ga-In is to me one of the sexiest women in the world. :)~

Man this was tough! I think I like every kind of girl, but I can't think of anything specific when it comes to "kinks"... I guess white panty hose is the closest I can get... I also have a thing for glasses...

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
chinangel said:
also ponyplay, and forniphilia. BTW, just so no one gets the wrong idea, I am a girl.
I was just about to ask that, reading this post and your profile tho I have to ask born a girl? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to, my curiosity doesn't need to be satisfied every time.

JokerCrowe said:
I also like Asian girls. Son Ga-In is to me one of the sexiest women in the world. :)~
One of the things I never got was the Asian fetish, I just don't see it, to each his own I guess.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
disgruntledgamer said:
JokerCrowe said:
One of the things I never got was the Asian fetish, I just don't see it, to each his own I guess.
Personally I like Asians because I like girls with dark hair and big dark eyes... And A lot of Asian girls fit that description. I like African and Hispanic girls as well, for this very reason. But it's kind of also a "chicken/Egg" situation... Do I like Asians because I like dark haired girls with big dark eyes, or do I like dark haired girls with big dark eyes because I like Asians? Don't know...
I'm not trying to get YOU to like them, I'm just trying to help you understand My stance on the thing.
Also... There's this:
But like you said, to each his own. :)