Whats your life goal?

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Get drunk, rich, have a wife, 3 kids, be a dentist, wank some more, have sex a lot whith my wife, and than I'm old take drugs untill I die while lisening to rolling stones doors the clash and beatles. (I really mean it)

May 28, 2009
Furburt said:
Film Critic or independent filmmaker. Or musician, musician's good too.

But I'm well aware that these won't happen and by age 40 I'll be stuck in a dead end job married to a woman I hate with children that I don't care about trying to keep up a facade of normality while slowly tearing myself apart with disappointment.

Yay pessimism!
You can stop this by not getting married! If you are worried about infatuation then there's always castration.

OT: I want to be the premier expert on exhalation.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
My lifes goal is to be a published comic book artist. I am actively pursuing this goal as well (uh) speak. In fact, I hope to surpass that goal rather quickly, and find a new goal in life. :) A life with many lifes goals. After the first, I may seek to start my own publishing company, or buy a home. All the while, find a wife. Not these little dates I keep going out on. But a lifes partner to share these things with. :)

Yeah, just the good life. Lifes goals, right there.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
To be a good husband, a better father and a useful, helpful pediatric nurse.

2 of the three down, now I just have to finish school.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
To contribute to the world, and gloat silently about how great a guy I am. Also happiness and at least 3 children. Oh and lots of people that'll feel really bad when I die.

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
I'll quote Bill Hicks on this,

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people.

"We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride."

That I think sums up my view on life and how any kind of end goal in life is folly, and that we should just take it as it comes.

Epitome

Jul 17, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
To rule the world with an iron fist. But first I must build an army big enough to conquer the heavens themself!

Who is with me?!
Thats my lifes ambition!! I dont share power, prepare to be destroyed!!! Or you know you can just go with writer and we be cool :)

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
I'd probably move to Britain, get a job as a real estate agent and do that for some time. After some years, I'll start touring with my guitar for a while and then start real estateing (I know that it is not a real word) again.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
To live long enough to reach the point where we will have invented a system that can keep someone alive forever.

So basically to not die at all.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Eradicate all who defile the King's English by poor spelling and grammar.