What's Your Most Recent Purchase?

SonOfAnarchy91

Sep 22, 2014
Simply post here what you most recent Purchase is!

$110 + $20 International Shipping

So happy to finally have this. Bar a few omissions this is perfect fr any fan of the series.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Some souvenirs I've picked up in the Basque country. A beret, a wristband, some tea leaves and chocolate...

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Some gaming and reading material

Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Historia
Judge Dredd - Complete Case Files Vol.10
Judge Dredd - The Cursed Earth Asylum

Should keep me going for a while

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Not counting lunch, I bought a t-shirt from my favorite hot dog place because it's shutting down and I want to keep the memory of hot dogs alive.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
A Damascus steel knife.

Not really a fan of the skeletonized handle so I'm planning on buying a piece of carbon fiber and making some scales for it.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Physical purchase (today)- Two steak bake (pastry) from Greggs. Since I got called into work, I didn't have the time to make my meal so I had to go out for my break (it isn't bad, it just take a chuck of my break time getting there and back!).

Online Purchase (days ago)- The Wind Rises DVDS. Sure I haven't seen it myself but I pretty much buy every Studio Ghibli films regardless (only Tales from Earthsea was a dissapointing film).

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Like...literally the last purchase I made or my last "real" purchase?

Literally last purchase: Mini Corn Dogs and Fries for lunch today! Corn dogs are delicious. Fries are delicious. I was hungry. The End.

Last "real" purchase: I asked Ze Escapist a few days ago [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.861159-Guitar] about guitars and pulled the trigger on one.

I feel I made a wise choice. You know...once I figure out what button I'm supposed to push to make it rock out.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I just spent close to a hundred dollars on a couple of bills...Because Fucking debt fuck...dammit...Before that I had a breakfast burrito from Sonic and a caramel java chiller to go with it...before that I got some random grocery things but I have bought $20 worth of eShop cards which have subsequently gone towards my purchase of Mega Man VI, Mega Man VII and, Chubbins, which is an indie-platformer wherein you are a bunny. I can't remember the last physical game or fun thing that I bought though...I need more money...

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I just bought a new shirt.

I have a problem when it comes to buying clothes.

Everything is so pretty and I want it. :3

Who needs food or electricity?

SonOfAnarchy91

Sep 22, 2014
Colour Scientist said:

LoL. I have that same problem I have way too many T-Shirts but still keep buying them. I've ran out of room in my closet to hang them on coat hangers so they've started to pile up D: .

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011
Colour Scientist said:

Who needs food or electricity?
Exactly, the clothes are good for fire fuel and are nutritious in fiber!

With all that fiber, you should probably save some clothes for "clean-up". *shudders*

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
A razor.
I accidentally bought the wrong heads (I just made the switch from electric to replaceable-head type, I didn't know there was a difference) and when I saw they wouldn't fit on the handle, went back to the store and bought the right kind.
Thrilling story, right?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Two loaves of cheese/onion bread that I just ate while watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
Significant: Dell Venue Pro 11 with keyboard @ $675.

Most recent: transit ticket @ $3, 6:00am.

viscomica

Aug 6, 2013
Johnny Novgorod said:
Some souvenirs I've picked up in the Basque country. A beret, a wristband, some tea leaves and chocolate...
And a dress!! :D
Also, chocolate sounds awesome possum.