Whats your opinion on 007 Nightfire?

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
I personaly loved nightfire, i used to play splitscreen multiplayer with my brothers and still do. So, I was wondering what do you think of the game as a whole?

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Luv. Tis a classic. Multiplayer is awesome, and the singl player missions are really interesting and challenging.
Its in my top 10

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
Awesome game, loved playing it for long long nights in splitscreen, and the modifiers for multiplayer games were awesome (low gravity + slow-mo + everyone with this spiderman rope thingy = pure, distilled awesome)

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
I thought it was great, and the jet packs/grappling hooks in multiplayer added a certain fun quality to the action.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
its really fun, i have a lot of good memories with it, the only part i dont like is the controls, which can suck sometimes :p

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Loved it. COuld never get the online to work for me but lan with my brothers was good.

Single player was also good but I could never figure out mission 3 where the hell the dragon was.

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
I remember playing as Oddjob and throwing his hat at my friends. And then we would do all Oddjob matches so everyone would just be throwing hats all the time. It was cool.

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
I remember teaming up with a friend on split-screen, and customising the bots so they had the lowest stats possible. Then we kicked their asses, again and again. Also, playing as Team Phoenix on Phoenix Base with the Explosives 1 weapon set, and pounding the enemies spawning below with missiles.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Best of the 3 said:
Loved it. COuld never get the online to work for me but lan with my brothers was good.

Single player was also good but I could never figure out mission 3 where the hell the dragon was.
In a safe behind a picture in the bedroom, man.
That was my favourite level because you could literally wallhack with x-ray glasses and the paper walls and get enemies before even opening the doors.

And all in all that's probably the best Bond-game I ever played, wouldn't have minded it going on for a few more levels.

PuffyMuffin92

May 15, 2010
One of my favorite games of all time. At the time i had a gamecube and not many good games, so whenever friends came over it was either this or super smash

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I played it on PC and I loved it. I never got the online multiplayer to work though. I don't know why, but I still had tons of fun with the single player.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
wow, i never thought i would see this game again. yeah, nightfire was pretty cool, it was the first fps i ever got into. still love running around in split screen in a goofy ass space suit!

nuqneh1

Aug 15, 2010
I have fond memories playing it with my dad. We would always race to get the rocket launcher but If i didn't get it I would always use the Mini-Heli to kill the bots. Good times.

ckel8330

Nov 21, 2010
For me nightfire was a suprisingly good game. It got bought for me by mistake as a birthday present (i had asked for agent under fire, ya see) and i found it to be very good. In fact i enjoyed it so much i went out and bought everything or nothing hoping for it to be as good, but alas this was not so :/

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
JackandTom said:
I personaly loved nightfire, i used to play splitscreen multiplayer with my brothers and still do. So, I was wondering what do you think of the game as a whole?
Was it for the computer and released around 2002?

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
'Twas a very fun game. Definitely not the best Bond game ever made (although I would place it in the top five, underneath Goldeneye 97', and Everything or Nothing), it still had a fun campaign and an excellent multiplayer mode with fairly competent bots.