What's your plans for Christmas

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Bugger all. We'll all be dead, remember?

In reality, I'll just be posting on here, but while wearing a festive hat and surrounded by new household items. Same as the last four years. I'd say I'd get drunk, but it's unlikely really. I don't really drink much when I spend Christmas with my folks.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Hopefully presents and merriment.
And probably receiving way more money than I should.

I'll most likely visit my dad for Boxing Day like most years.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
On Wednesday I am going to London to see a friend of mine who is coming in from Montreal, which should be fun. I will probably be spending most of my Christmas playing Disgaea 4 and spending time with various family members.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
MY father's gonna be working and my mother and aunt are leaving north to celebrate it with their side of the family and I don't really celebrate christmas, so I guess I'll just watch some cool kung fu movie with the dog.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Going to see Les MIserables, waiting a few hours, eating Chinese food, then watching the Doctor Who special.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
For the past few years I've ran a mile for charity on Christmas Day. It's fun and consumes a bit of time. I open presents in the morning and after the mile thingy we go round to my Mums posh relatives for a while before going home and eating. I then watch the Doctor Who Special and get Fat or Die trying. This year however I intend to jump into the Irish Sea (Some people do it as a tradition). Weathers been fairly mild this year so should be only slightly freezing.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
My Christmas Day will consist of staying home, playing Dishonored/ Assassin's Creed 3/ Mass Effect Trilogy/ Sleeping Dogs from Santa, eating dinner with my mom and dad, and then going back my games.

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
Playing through Persona 4 with my sister, mostly so we can call each other idiots when a choice makes no sense at all. Also, because I've yet to beat it. Still trying to think of possible ways of spending Christmas day itself.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
Flying out to Canada to spend Christmas and New Years with my dad. While I'm certainly not looking forward to 14 hours on a plane and in a airport (Damn New Brunswick and their lack of an International Airport), I'm definitely looking forward to spending time with my dad.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
Wake up at some ungodly hour, go to mass, once again find self incapable of believing that I was guilted into doing it again this year even though I specifically stated I didn't want to go. Go home, have visitors over and several glasses of wine. Eat dinner, more wine, spend next few hours playing games/ watching TV/ watching a movie etc. Eat several helpings of christmas pudding that has been drowned in brandy, sit by the fire digesting it, more games/ TV/ whatever, and then finally bed.
I'm incredibly organised, as you may have guessed.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
On christmas day I wake up, go downstair and wait for everyone to wake up because everyone has to be there when presents are opened. I then spend the rest of the day dicking around with what I got. Eat diner, dick around some more, find something to do while people use the TV to wath christmas special stuff.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Writing two 4000 word essays, and coming up with my MA dissertation subject. Fucking kill me now.

Although I'm hoping that this hard work will be interspersed with getting shitfaced and watching the copious amounts of football (Football, not American Football) both live and on TV, that we are lucky enough to have over the Christmas period. So it's not all bad...

And the usual family visiting and so on, which will leave even less time to write my two lovely, lovely essays ¬_¬

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
24th: Working in retail on the closing shift. Not too fussed, I'm finished at about 4/5 and after midday on Christmas Eve the shops become a ghost town, save for the odd frantic last-minute shopper.

25th: Wii U, LEGO, swimming, roast dinner for lunch, champagne, and hopefully having nothing to do with relatives.

26th: Same as above, sans roast dinner and champagne.

Hooray for Australian summer Christmases!

Fatboy_41

Jan 16, 2012
PieBrotherTB said:
18-year Glenfiddich, Cigars, and temporarily ignoring all the hate in the world.
That, my friend, sounds like a plan.

Personally, I'll be getting out of Dodge. I, for one, cannot stand the whole family gathering crap to the point that on the 21st I'll be loading up the car and preparing for a 5000 odd km road trip.
24th - 27th should be around Melbourne. Catch up with some mates there. Hit the beach and the bar. From there, it's up to Canberra for a few days to visit my holiday romance from Ireland. Should get back home with a few days to spare before heading back to work.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
No plans, but I'm guessing the family will invite me over on the 24th for dinner and presents, which I'm too poor to buy this year, but oh well.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I want a new HDD for my 80GB PS3. I've had it for 4 years and it is nearly at full capacity. I've got some games that I've been meaning to get around to, and I can't so long as my HDD gets swapped for a larger one.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Probably sleep. I'm out of all contact with my family, my roommate has to work, and my boyfriend/the majority of my friends are all half a country away and will be with their family.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Alcohol

Lot's of alcohol
(spending christmas at my ma and pa's with my "perfect sister and her wonderful partner")
As such my husband and I plan on consuming massive quantities of alcohol!

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
My plans are to get it over with and hopefully not remember much of X-Mas by consuming unsettling amounts of booze. Not to be a debby-downer...