What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
Instigator. I'm the person that does not hate Lucas. I like the Ewoks. I do not see Whedon as some golden child. I am indifferent to Alan Moore in general, I hate Watchman in particular. I don't hate Michael Bay for raeping my chilhud. I don't think EA is evil. I do not worship Batman.

For some reason, I tend to attract people that want to comment to me.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
i rarely post but i am sure that i had a pretty bad reputation when i had my Anti-MLP Phase,

i still hate it but now i am just a force ghost who walks around stalking people and pretending i have something smart to say

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Fiad said:
I would assume pretty much no one has any bloody clue who I am.

Fappy said:
ScaryAlmond said:
On another Note WHY FAPPY WHY are you really going to get rid of the cat that brightened up every thread I went on but then again 10'000 is a little extreme
I like the think my new avatar is pretty happy-go-lucky as well. If it's any consolation he's still on my profile page and he'll be back eventually... in some form or another.
Also, am curious. What is your current avatar from?
One of the most amazingest animes evar, Darker than Black!

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Fappy said:
Fiad said:
I would assume pretty much no one has any bloody clue who I am.

Also, am curious. What is your current avatar from?
One of the most amazingest animes evar, Darker than Black!
Thank you sir Fappy! Have needed a new anime since finishing Angel Beats. Oddly enough watched that because I saw a gif on these forums as well. *Runs off to watch*

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Not sure if I have a reputation for anything. I tend to not state my opinion strongly so I have less of an impact on readers.

Steppin Razor said:
Go back about a year and I regularly posted and would have had a fair number of people recognise the avatar. Right now - I'm mostly an unknown that only a few of the older users and forum games regulars remember.
Are you going to do the ghost version of your avatar again this year for Halloween?

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Hmm, I don't really know what my reputation is around hear. I haven't been as active as I usually am around here, so I might not get noticed as much.

If anything, I'm probably known for ranting and also long-winded explanations.

Also:

1.) I'm also probably get a lot of notice from being a staunch defender of Dragon Age 2 and many things that BioWare has done that some people don't like.

2.) A person who likes pokemon games, but is not in the camp of people that are stuck in the past with the first or second gen, and also not in the camp that thinks the game is too repetitive and hasn't changed.

3.) A Doctor Who fan that has lost some interest in it because I feel that it has gone downhill in the last couple seasons. I like number 11 well enough, but some of the story arcs and choices have been rather stupid, bland, or totally not right for what the show is about.

Am I forgetting anything else? If I am, I wouldn't sneeze at people for saying what I did forget.

airwolfe591

Dec 11, 2009
As with many other lurkers and sparse posters. I don't have one. At least I don't think, unless more people know me on here then I know of, then it'd just be weird. o_O

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Fappy said:
SextusMaximus said:
Nobody recognises me;3 so no reputation, other than maybe a few of the guys in the TW group.
I recognize you! I always liked your avatar, but I have no clue what it's from D:
Aw good:3, + cheers! it's Serg from Kasabian in the Empire music video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVTEqG9enEY]

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
lacktheknack said:
I... don't actually know.

What IS my reputation here, guys? I assume I'm that dude who's always doing the things?
Well, you're the guy with the Snazzy Rainbow Background. Who also happens to be barfing corgis 24/7. That probably takes a lot of... I dunno. Gall bladder fortitude? Stomach capacity?

That's no mean feat. Take pride in that. :)

As me for, I'm, uh, I dunno.

Probably the rare guy who's ever actually stepped out of the geographical closet and gone "I'm from Quebec, y'all! SAY WHAAAAT."

That obviously got no reactions at all.

Oh! I do tend to make a lot of Lovecraft references. That's kinda my thing. Is it a distinctive thing, thtough? Don't think so.

S'probably just a thing.

Yeah, I'm not that memorable. Not yet, at least.

Jun 7, 2010
I feel like i'm pretty anonymous here to people who aren't Injustice League/early Brovengers members.

I feel like an image change is needed in order to make myself more relevant.

From now on, I shall go by the name "Secret World Gangsta".

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Aylaine said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
[sub][sub][sub]you're not secretly evil are you?[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Nope. I'm very gentle. Pretty much always happy. Always helping someone. It's just who I am...most likely, who I'll always be. :D

It does go without saying at this point, but if you ever need something you can shoot me a message. I always respond. Sometimes with cookies! :)
can I have one please?