What's YOUR reputation on the Escapist?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Well "reputation" is too strong word in my case
I sometimes annoy people :/

Also few months ago one person suggested that I should find a hole and die in it.
I felt so happy because that was peak of my popularity :') <---MANLY TEARS!

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
I pretty much have no reputation. Maybe three people know me. At least three... I think...
...I hope...

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Personally i don't think i've reached the fame to accuractly judge my reputation here, but the response i get from most people is "OH MY GOD YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON WHAT KIND OF "IMMORAL A-HOLE WOULD POST SUCH A THING, YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE VALUE OF HUMAN LIFE" to "Oh my god you're the funniest thing since sliced breads lets be friends!"

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
TheIronRuler said:
I pretty much have no reputation. Maybe three people know me. At least three... I think...
...I hope...
I remember you! Your posts are always really serious and make me think you're actually Bismarck because of it.

InaquiTheArgentinian said:
just started and impretty much seeing how to handle myself around here
I recommend starting a thread where you present a hypothetical situation in which the person being asked the question is forced to choose between saving their pet from drowning or saving a random stranger. Who ever you don't save dies and you have to justify your decision to their loved ones (or yourself in the case of the pet). GO!

[sub][sub][sub][sub]Don't really do it :/[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

MrGalactus said:
How can anybody, even in face-to-face-real-lifey conversation ever tell other people what their reputation is? Reputation is determined purely by others, so, regardless of who you are, the answer is always in doubt.
...Kill joy XD

LocalCDrive

Aug 9, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
LocalCDrive said:
No one knows who I am.
I can't imagine why XD
I hide. Lurking in shadows and avoid posting. I have a few out there and I like the site but forums tend to scare me.

There now people know some about me. My reputation is now that guy that is on forums but doesn't like them?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
LocalCDrive said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
LocalCDrive said:
No one knows who I am.
I can't imagine why XD
I hide. Lurking in shadows and avoid posting. I have a few out there and I like the site but forums tend to scare me.

There now people know some about me. My reputation is now that guy that is on forums but doesn't like them?
I... What? I was being sarcastic. You only have 3 posts. No one can know who you are if you don't post :|

LocalCDrive

Aug 9, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
LocalCDrive said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
LocalCDrive said:
No one knows who I am.
I can't imagine why XD

I... What? I was being sarcastic. You only have 3 posts. No one can know who you are if you don't post :|
Oh I know you were being sarcastic. I was being dumb. I just felt like replying again. Leave me alone!

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
No one knows I'm here. I lurk, not necessarily in the shadows, but at least in my own little corner, until I find something that I actually feel like commenting on.

While I try very hard to phrase things well, be polite, and actually make any sense, my comments are so few and far between that I pretty much don't exist around here.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Razzigyrl said:
No one knows I'm here. I lurk, not necessarily in the shadows, but at least in my own little corner, until I find something that I actually feel like commenting on.

While I try very hard to phrase things well, be polite, and actually make any sense, my comments are so few and far between that I pretty much don't exist around here.
You should come to the forum games! You don't really need to say anything and people will get to know you.[sub][sub][sub]plus we need more people XD[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Pwetty pwease? I'll be your friend :p

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Reputation? Probably somewhere between "none" and "this guy is vaguely familiar". I'm plenty okay with that. If I switched my avatar back to Boshi, maybe it'd be slightly higher, but w/e.

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Razzigyrl said:

You should come to the forum games! You don't really need to say anything and people will get to know you.[sub][sub][sub]plus we need more people XD[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Pwetty pwease? I'll be your friend :p
I haven't stumbled across forum games, but it sounds like it could be interesting. Anything you'd recommend to one just wandering in, by any chance?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Razzigyrl said:
I haven't stumbled across forum games, but it sounds like it could be interesting. Anything you'd recommend to one just wandering in, by any chance?
I dunno really. Journey to the center of the earth, How well do you know the escapist above you, Who is the above escapist, and Hitting the above escapist are fun, but It depends on what you want to do. Journey to the center of the earth is my favorite though.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Kind of like my real life reputation. Completely forgotten until I make contact. I am just that kind of person. I come, have a good time with people, and then leave with little evidence of my passing. I have literally had friends forget I was at a party, trying to tell me all about it. It's not like I am quiet. Some of my friends have actually attempted to tell me about my own antics before.

I must be part ninja or something.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
I don't know. I know some people recognize me (I appeared in the remember the escapist thread at least once), and I've interacted with most of the big names here at least once I think.

Daystar Clarion said:
Torrasque said:
But I'm Swagneto, the Master of Swagnetism.

I can swag all I wish.
See daystar this is why the Injustice league must exist.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Don't know if I have a rep here.

I have perfect forum health, so presumably the mods don't dislike me, but that's all I can elicit...

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Torrasque said:
But I'm Swagneto, the Master of Swagnetism.

I can swag all I wish.
I didn't realise it was a verb...

Ever heard Watsky on the subject of the (mis)use of that word?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unW4qsRsHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFhM1CoyP7Q