What's your signature weapon\snack?

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
henritje said:
Vampire cat said:
henritje said:
the SPAS is full auto (thanks to shooters and movies people started believing it,s pump-action)
"The SPAS-12 is a dual-mode shotgun, meaning it can be used as a semi-automatic or pump-action firearm." -Wikipedia

It's not fully automatic, but selective-fire with semi- and pump-action fire modes. They made it like this so that if it jammed in the semi-automatic mode it could easily be put into pump-action to quickly clear the jam and keep on shooting. Unfortunately the fire-selector is poorly positioned, so it wasn't actually a viable thing to do quickly. So when the Spas-12 is used as a pump-action in games and movies there is nothing wrong with that. Perfectly possible.

Of course, both I, Wikipedia and the TV may be wrong Oo.
then again I,m pretty sure neither of us ever used a SPAS12 or are weapon experts.
Admittedly, no. I'm no official expert. I do, however, dedicate a huge amount of time to weapons, as it's one of my main interests, and I take great pride in being factually correct concerning them =3.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
omniscientostrich said:
A machete and my next victim >:)
Well, the blue duck makes this the only valid response.

But hey, invalid responses are fun too, right? I would take along a lightsaber and some doritos. Good stuff on both counts.

Orbot_Vectorman

Cleaning trash since 1990
May 11, 2009
Weapon: Combat knife
Snack: Dr.Pepper

or for less silent operations

Weapon: Jeep with a mini gun mounted on the roof
Snack: Doritos

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I shall answer both questions with a single answer. Dwarven battle bread!

Almost completely inedible but very deadly.

Robert Drapp

Dec 21, 2010
I'm gonna go with the Kimber .45 (Lovin' the handgrip Lazer sight) with lots of ammo and my snack has to be Ham and swiss cheese kolachies. Yum!

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
The trick is i can only choose one. If i were in an FPS it would probably be a Fallout: New Vegas hardcore version where i get status blights if my caffeine meter falls too low. To say i'm a caffeine addict would be like saying coffee is a little bitter.

Not an option though. So in the end my selection would be a crowbar, both a handy bludgeon, a hook style weapon for getting to the juicy bits beneath the ribcage, and a universal key. As for the snack that would restore my health, i'd say pasties and pop tarts. I make them at my own house and would be able to restock when i start a mission from my fortified apartment, but can also restock easily because just about everyone and their dog mainline pop tarts, hot pockets, and pocket fruit pies. Or maybe i should turn the crowbar on myself for thinking too hard about something so trivial.