What's your signature weapon\snack?

The Moehlinator

Mar 25, 2011
Vampire cat said:
The Shrike LMG, because it's friggin' awesome IMO.

That looks like at least 65% more bullet per bullet.....I want one.

My signature snack would be those little bags of peanuts you can get at a gas station. Mostly because I like peanuts, but also mostly because I want to hear your stereotypical massive masculine FPS character yell "I need a bag of nuts over here!"

Hope no one finds that offensive with the new forum rules and all....but in all honesty, if you do, you should probably get off the interwebs. I am doing you a service by exposing you to the bag of....ok, I need to stop ;)

themetalspork

Nov 21, 2010
Weapon:The F.I.S.T (Forceful Interceding Skull Twacker); a cinder block attached to a chain and thrown at bad guy heads.
Snack: Skittles

hinataxemnas

Jul 14, 2010
Weapon:
GunSword (for more information, see Leon in Kingdom Hearts (don't know what FF game he came from))

Snack:
The blood of my enemies... and occasionally, a Strawberry Yoo-Hoo...
Go Sarge!

Serious Snack:
BBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

iebilish

Can't leave the island
Oct 16, 2010
hinataxemnas said:
Weapon:
GunSword (for more information, see Leon in Kingdom Hearts (don't know what FF game he came from))
That would be 8. One of the oddest ones there is.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Weapon: MY BARE HANDS!!!!

Snack: THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES!!!!

Souplex said:
Vampire cat said:
The Shrike LMG, because it's friggin' awesome IMO.

And Sombreros... Aaaaah, Sombreros...

Sombreros? IS that a Bugles knockoff?
Wait, isn't that just an M4 Carbine with a belt mag?
The Shrike is a complete upper reciever replacement system. Much like the mk18.

OT; Prolly my ar-15 and some reeses peanut butter cups.

Vindestructable

Mar 5, 2011
meryatathagres said:
I'll take the lightning and shurriken gun with boobs and on fire. For snack I'll be having green olives.
THATS YAHTZEE"S THING!

still the best weapon ever though

my personal choice is the swiftblade from the dishwasher (I can teleport *****) and candy corn.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I find guns... unsporting, so even in an FPS I'd have some kind of melee weapon. A well-crafted mace, sharp cleaver or rusted machete would be fantastic.

My healing food? It would probably some type of beverage rather than a food, like a milkshake, Arizona or Gatorade. If it had to be food something like a taco or a bowl of macaroni and cheese would hit the spot.

meryatathagres

Mar 1, 2011
Vindestructable said:
meryatathagres said:
I'll take the lightning and shurriken gun with boobs and on fire. For snack I'll be having green olives.
THATS YAHTZEE"S THING!

my personal choice is the swiftblade from the dishwasher (I can teleport *****) and candy corn.
Well I'm a Yahtzee fan, and painkiller is a cool game. :p But fine, I'll take the lightning and shuriken gun with boobs on fire and a pleasuring device on the other end. Better? :p

Vindestructable

Mar 5, 2011
meryatathagres said:
Vindestructable said:
meryatathagres said:
THATS YAHTZEE"S THING!

Well I'm a Yahtzee fan, and painkiller is a cool game. :p But fine, I'll take the lightning and shuriken gun with boobs on fire and a pleasuring device on the other end. Better? :p
Now we talkin

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
A home-made potato launcher. It probably wouldn't do much damage, but I like the idea of seeing a potato knock the wind out of an unaware person.

Healing item would be a bag of gummy worms. (Make them the sour kind to cure status ailments)

Rensenhito

Jan 28, 2009
My weapon:

The Sig Sauer P232. I think a good word for it is "elegant."
My snack:

Ducks. Just freakin'... Ducks.