What's your signature weapon\snack?

B.U.C.K

Sep 17, 2010
Leole said:
Snipers if it is modern, Bows if it is medieval, Spear if nothing else is available.

As for food, Doritos. Not because I love them, but because that's the only junk you can get in this excuse of a country.
My heart is with you brother..

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Weapon? Hand-and-a-Half Sword or a NeoStead 2000 shotgun.

Foodstuffs? Rice. Huge bags of the shit. Ultimate utility food.

Steambroom

Aug 8, 2009
AA12 and some Kit-Kat.

When shit hits the fan, just pull out a bar and have a break.

Yeaaaaaaah

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
spiked bat in one hand, double espresso in the other (not really a snack person, and smokes take your health away).

Though I do like the Desert eagle/bacon combo. Loud and obvious.

B.U.C.K

Sep 17, 2010
Thedek said:
AngryMongoose said:
B.U.C.K said:
Pizza as a health booster...What an awesome paradox
Hey, you say that, but when supplies are running seriously low, a Pizza is gonna do more good than a salad.
Pizza is fairly balanced really, if it's made right. Vegetable, meat, dairy, grain. That's four food groups right there.
you convinced me :)

Morrowind393

Dec 19, 2008
believer258 said:
Morrowind393 said:
A frozen Snickers bar. weapon and snack raped up into one.
Raped? My friend, I believe you mean "wrapped". Sorry, I usually don't point such things out but I felt that this one was worthy of a mention.

OP: Uh... I know!

The Experimental MIRV as my weapon of choice (provided I'm a very, very long way away; if I'm close I'll use that SPAS-12 that shoots fire in that one level of Black Ops.) and for healthy snacks I'll usually just chow down on whatever's in my pocket. However, I prefer a 3 Musketeer's bar and a Pepsi, if at all possible.
Thanks for that, I was doing something else at the same time and didn't catch it, fixed now so shouldn't be a problem anymore.

ipop@you

Oct 3, 2008
Well my options for weapons are probably: a mace, that is the weapon, not pepper spray... or Windu... although maybe Windu; my hands and/or head; a fez; and finally some bladed tonfa (roughly this shape ___|_________ held by the peg in the middle), I know how to use them and bladed just to rip through things.
For my health pick-up my options are (respectively but mix and match if you like): a mace, that is the weapon, not pepper spray... or Windu... although maybe Windu; McCoys cheese and onion crisps (chips for americans); a 12 pack of jammy dodgers; and finally (a drink this time) Fentimans Curiosity Cola.

Nothing can stop me now.

B.U.C.K

Sep 17, 2010
PredatoR (Cuscus) said:
My weapon is obviously M-16, not really FPS player but it's my weapon from IDF.
My snack is Lotus biscuits :)
God damn pure awesome !