What's "your" song?

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
There's been a lot of threads about music lately, but I haven't seen this topic (neither has the searchbar). In a nutshell, what's "your" song? What song makes you think "oh shit! this song is about me!" or just makes you feel like you understand the singer on a deep level.

Alternatively, if you're more romantic, what's you and your life partners song?

Mine is, "it takes a fool to remain sane" by the Ark.
[sub]though it's mostly becasue of the lyrics :p[/sub]

Go!

EDIT: Dammit! Could this thread please be moved to "Off-Topic- discussion"?

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
"Ghost Division" by Sabaton, I just love playing as Wehrmacht in Day of Defeat: Source.

Macabre9037

Jul 2, 2009
For my girlfriend and I it is "Oh, its love" by hellogoodbye, for me personally its "Love, Ire, and Song" by Frank Turner, not so much that I feel its about me, but it describes how I feel about different things.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Personally, I think it's "Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down. But I dunno; I'm of the opinion that you're your own worst judge of character.

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
"community property" by steel panther, its starts off so nice and ends so wrong :)

Marine Mike

Mar 3, 2010
Well, "Walk Away" by Dropkick Murphys was jokingly my ex-wife and mine's song... probably should have seen the foreshadowing there.

<youtube=lPT6NY31qzs>

EDIT: Also my personal song would be "Hero of War" by Rise Against
"A Hero of War, is that all they see? Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me?"

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
"Would you be impressed" By Streetlight Manifesto and "Tiny Vessels" by Death Cab for cutie

I also enjoy most songs by Gary Go

They arn't really songs that make me go "Oh Its Me!" They are however my Theme Music as a walk the town.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Benny Hill theme.

Seriously if someone wrote a song about my life it'd be boring as hell.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
Steel Panther- 'The Shocker'. it's not about me like the post asks. it's just that me and my band played this at a school band night not long ago. needless to say the staff were not impressed and told us too stop. did we?...did we heck. we finished the song and left to a suprisingly positive reception from the crowd. And that is why 'The Shocker' is my song.

Wizco

Mar 29, 2010
"Behind Blue Eyes", by The Who.

The tale of sadness and killing urges hidden behind the mask of blue eyes...

Yep, sounds about right.

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
<youtube=CTAud5O7Qqk>

Eh. When your personal motto is, "Hey, it could be worse...," there is no better song.