What's your Startup thingy majiggy?

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Mine somehow starts on AOL.com now. It started doing that after the most recent version of AIM came out and was installed on my computer.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Right now, TV Tropes page on Bragging Rights Rewards. But usually, GameFAQs homepage.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
SadisticDarkling said:
Snotnarok said:
I'm a web developer and I'm all for supporting a browser that's been nothing but a pleasure vs IE which is a nightmare to develop for because it's always got conflicting problems.
Always knew IE was a ***** but I never knew it was the same way on the developers side of the net.
So got any sites you made up n running? :)
IE is a pain in the ass to develop for, things that work perfect in firefox display wrong, it only recently has been getting some fixes but there's been some major annoying issues that stop us (developers) from implementing certain methods.

I have some sites up but I'm not really willing to show them yet/show them because the owner has taken over and they don't look the same anymore. But I can show you the site that I host for freelance reference.

http://www.xr2studios.com/

Have a look I guess haha, maybe one day I'll get around to getting my comic site back up and running again.

No one go pointing fingers for advertising, he asked to see a site and this has a few shown in it haha :\

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Snotnarok said:
SadisticDarkling said:
Snotnarok said:
*snip*)
IE is a pain in the ass to develop for, things that work perfect in firefox display wrong, it only recently has been getting some fixes but there's been some major annoying issues that stop us (developers) from implementing certain methods.

I have some sites up but I'm not really willing to show them yet/show them because the owner has taken over and they don't look the same anymore. But I can show you the site that I host for freelance reference.

Have a look I guess haha, maybe one day I'll get around to getting my comic site back up and running again.
oh wow that is pretty sweet.
All I can do is " " haha, go me.
And comics you say? :D
Well do tell when it is back up.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
SadisticDarkling said:
Snotnarok said:
SadisticDarkling said:
Snotnarok said:
*snip*)

oh wow that is pretty sweet.
All I can do is " " haha, go me.
And comics you say? :D
Well do tell when it is back up.
Thank you, I'll take that as encouragement, I planned on sharing my art/writing/comic whatever you'd call it when it's done. It's really a pain since it's taken me *looks at earliest concept art* ...3 years at least to get this far with any of it.

So hoorah encouragement! Thank you good sir!

micky

Apr 27, 2009
every time i go on the compy i go to escapist then facebook then monkey around on the threads weeeeeeeee

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
iGoogle, complete with Guardian, BBC UK and New Scientist headlines, plus quotes of the day - I like having a bit of real life thrown at me when I go virtual ;)

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Snotnarok said:
Thank you, I'll take that as encouragement, I planned on sharing my art/writing/comic whatever you'd call it when it's done. It's really a pain since it's taken me *looks at earliest concept art* ...3 years at least to get this far with any of it.

So hoorah encouragement! Thank you good sir!
No problem mate, I'm trying to get myself into concept art as well but i'll never be able to do so until I've saved up enough for a decent tablet.
It won't be long till I get myself a Cintiq from Wacom. :)

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
It's Gamefaqs but I always have that Tab restore thing going so I don't see it that often.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Fox News.com because i like to see the news when i log on. Their homepage has alot of info.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Yahell, cos I'm too lazy to change.
First bookmarks (on my Firefox toolbar, thank you) are to check my email, my wow guild's forums and here.

Then http://textsfromlastnight.com/ just because I like to laugh at whorish college kids who are drinking their braincells away--and tell us alllll about it. Yay internet!