Whats your version of heaven?

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Just a perfect world filled with the best games, movies, literature and the girl of my dreams ^-^

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Well I want it to be filled with girls and spaghetti. I love girls and spaghetti (cookie for reference).

Although when I was a kid I always imagined it as this

I don't know why but that seems so fitting.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
A big valley filled with sunflowers, a cottage for me to live in with a kitten and a library, a lake for me to swim in, constant coolish temperatures, and someone warm to cuddle.

I'd also like tons of food that won't make me feel sick or make me get fat.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
A white, boundless space where I can do everything that is possible on Earth, and not feel any pain. Also, I'm the only one there and there has to be lots of food. And I can't get fat.

I'm not very sociable, as you can see...

Marine Mike

Mar 3, 2010
I've had dreams of being in heaven before... they were actually some of my worst nightmares.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
A beautiful woman with whom I've lots in common and never run out of things to talk about.

Getting reunited with Buster the rat in the afterlife.

Free Del Taco for all eternity.

Every day it's 60 degrees and sunny and there's a soccer match in the morning, a baseball game in the afternoon, and a boxing match and basketball game at night...and the best commentators in their respective sports for each. Martin Tyler for soccer, Vin Scully and Joe Garagiola for baseball, Joe Tessitore and Teddy Atlas for the fights, and Marv Albert and Mike Fratello for hoops (on NBC, of course, complete with Roundball Rock as the intro). Overnight lows would be right around 30 degrees with a little light snowfall to wake up to that would melt by 11.

And, of course, a library full of every book ever written that I'd be remotely interested in.

I wouldn't even need video games at that point.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Mm, let's see...

A warm field, with a little house in it. It rains only at night, and never thunders. There's a grove of fruit trees that produce the sweetest apples and peaches and cherries ever, but some of the trees only produce blossoms so the air always smells sweet.

In the house is one room FILLED with bookshelves, and all the books I ever loved or ever will love.

Another room is a chef-quality kitchen with all the finest ingredients, and robot hands to help with dicing and mincing.

Another is a bathroom/spa, complete with whirlpool tub and massage tables (and shelves stocked with scented bubble baths and massage oils and perfumes).

And my bedroom would have the biggest, comfiest bed, with a well-stocked toy chest, and my beloved with me so we can laugh and cook and read and play forever and ever.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
It would be a giant television, and an Xbox 360.

Except there will be no whiny 12 year olds or dickheads on Xbox Live.

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
A place where I get to see my Dad again.
A place with no pain, no death, no sadness. nobody talks down to you, everyone is equal, and we can live in peace.
sounds like a perfect world, maybe the perfect world isn't known until after death. Even though I hope I don't have to see it for a very long time

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I'd like reincarnation. Humanity is interesting, constantly changing, and good to be a part of. It has flaws, faults, imperfections, and that's putting it lightly. But there's nowhere else I'd rather be than Earth and seeing how it will change in the years to come. As a race, we're growing faster than ever before, shedding much of our old ugliness. Anything static can't hope to compare to the diversity of experience we're capable of inventing, and any heaven pales in comparison to the wonder of reality. So yeah - the moment I die, just plunge me right back in.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I'd rather be without a heaven. Can't I just die when I die? As in, stop existing, stop being conscious? That'd be my kind of heaven. I guess a fluffy white expanse of nothing would also be quite bearable. I'm too fickle to decide on any one thing.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
A world where I can do whatever, create whatever, and make whatever I want to happen with just a thought. To be able to shape the world around me with my mere thoughts would be great. I could set up a whole world then live in it normally for a bit. Then when I tire of that world I just move on to another one. Its practically what I do any way (in my mind).

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
It's a game over screen, and the options are:

Continue
Main Menu
Paradise.

I imagine paradise would always be exactly seventy-two degrees Fahrenheit and the blankets always feel like the fur of a Holland lop rabbit, but beyond that I'm at a loss.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
did you ever see scott pilgrim yet? yeah, i want it to look like that. either that or the 8-bit world of code monkeys.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Dango said:
Well I want it to be filled with girls and spaghetti. I love girls and spaghetti
At first I was like:

But then,

sylekage said:
A place where I get to see my Dad again.
[sub][sub]I serious'd[/sub][/sub]​

stuff​

EDIT: OT: There would be awesome music (Kid Cudi, Pursuit of Happiness comes to mind, but more conventionally I'm thinking it would be like a super punk concert where no one ever got too tired or drunk to keep partying). I could be a pirate one day and fly through space the next. Every day would be wrought with discoveries and victory. Nights would be private, quiet, filled with beauty, warmth, love making. And I'd have friends all around me. People who I could share anything with and never worry about them judging me. Or leaving me.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Skobvs said:
If there is a heaven, it has Duke Nukem forever and HL2 Episode 3..
Guess that makes reality a half-heaven.

Also, a perfect world with the girl I like, all my friends, a giant T.V. with all the games and movies in the world. Xbox Live with no idiots and people with high voices (12 year olds are okay as long as they keep their mouth shut)

And an internet that never ever lags... Also, all my favorite foods!

duedmen

Sep 23, 2009
infinity large infinity powerful PC's every where with nothing going wrong ever and an online connection so fast your head would spin