When Awesome Women ATTACK! 2: A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Forum!

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Good for you guys, you youngins and your internet love!!

My last actually meaningful relationship was... 2 years ago. She was my neighbor and I helped her get her car stuck out of the snow one night really late, we had a terrible storm for like two days and the place was chaotic. She just moved into the apt complex a few days before so i never saw her before then. Fow about 2 months we saw one another around, laundry room, parking lot, etc: I asked her out, but she had a BF at the time.

So, it was the day after Valentines day. I walk out of a bar after a night with my friends, only to bump into her coming from another establishment across the street. We talk, and I volunteer to follow her home cause I'm a gentleman like that. So I do so, after we park our cars she asks if i want to come in for a while. I say yes, she says that just because I am invited inside doesn't mean anything is going tohappen, I say... no of course not.

About ten minutes after this conversation, she's toppless and we are going at it in her room. She dumped her BF the next day and started dating me.

So magical.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
Congratulations, I'm sure the two of you will be quite happy together.
But I think I hate you now.

Judges? What? No, it's not hatred, but intense jealousy at watching a romantic couple forming almost completely by accident while my own efforts go either ignored or attract women ill suited to be in a romantic relationship at any stage (pronounced: "cheating bitches")?

Huh... what do ya know... statement withdrawn. lol.

Kudos again.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Of course, tell everyone about it, now we'll have nothing but flirting here XD

Best of luck to you two =)

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
SimuLord said:
Kojima, huh? Well, unlike Kojima's body of work, this is one cutscene I don't want to skip. Press X to Not Break Up?
Your comments never fail to entertain me.

Although I do like how we don't normally chat with each other but once I've quoted your lovely GF you reply to me, is it a signal of intent? like "oi, there's two of us here", or am I reading too much into it?.

I'll be PM'ing you later if you don't mind?, partly to keep this forum clean and partly because I'm nosy!.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations, you guys. I'm really happy for ya and I hope you stay together for a long time. X3
And also curse you for making me d'aaw and get slightly misty eyed. [footnote]Yes, I am a man, shut up. XD[/footnote]

I've met someone through this site as well so I thank you as well, Escapist. :D

Also, we must spread the sweetness around the site and infect the site with DIABETUS! XD

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Every relationship should be started thanks to a discussion about S&M on a gaming forum.

(Grats)

Requx

Mar 28, 2010
Grats, I always though places where like minded people talked to eachother was a good way to meet people
[youtube?v=_eJmYKN_1QE]

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
gratz to you both hope things go great :) love hearing stories like this and in truth always been kinda hopeful i end up with a story along the same lines..

i think this calls for a song..

(mostly a fitting one for the environment we're in :p)

Edit: disregarding the ending of course o.0

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Sassafrass said:
Congratulations, you guys. I'm really happy for ya and I hope you stay together for a long time. X3
And also curse you for making me d'aaw and get slightly misty eyed. [footnote]Yes, I am a man, shut up. XD[/footnote]

I've met someone through this site as well so I thank you as well, Escapist. :D

Also, we must spread the sweetness around the site and infect the site with DIABETUS! XD
I think so, Brain, but how are we gonna get Diabeetus off the Something Awful forums?