When Captain America Throws His Crappy Shield

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
When Captain America Throws His Crappy Shield

Like many of Marvel's 70 TV efforts, Captain America didn't really hit the mark.

Read Full Article

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
I'm not sure why but I was expecting this to be about the oh so terrible 1990 Captain America straight to video movie. I guess after the modest success of the 1989 Punisher movie, which wasn't good but wasn't terrible, they thought they'd give Cap a shot. The results were pretty abysmal.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
From Captain America to David "Blast Hardcheese" Ryder in Space Mutiny. Such is the downfall of Reb "Big McLargeHuge" Brown.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
proto-X-Men movie? ... oh, Generation X... forgot all about that.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
youji itami said:
Didn't you do an article on this Captain America TV film before? I swear I remember reading one.
It may have been in a video. Before Captain America: The First Avenger, joe Johnson directed The Wolfman, after it went through 3 other directors before him. Bob reviewed that on, brought up Cap, and showed a couple of screenshot from the older Cap movies, adding "I've been burned before."

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
None of these are worst than David Hasselhoff's Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD movie.

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
But why? Bracket is no Mad Dog Killer, he's after something...
OT: This seems like something out of Kamen Rider rather than Super Sentai. Only our main character is a whiny ***** and doesn't do anything.
And wasn't there another Captain AMerica movie whose costume looked like the Comic version?

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
Rangerboy87 said:
From Captain America to David "Blast Hardcheese" Ryder in Space Mutiny. Such is the downfall of Reb "Big McLargeHuge" Brown.
Frankly, I call that an improvement.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
SlightlyEvil said:
Rangerboy87 said:
Frankly, I call that an improvement.
True. That is the role he's known for now.