When was your first kiss, guys?(guys only, please)

Cameron Lowe

May 1, 2010
So in an effort to invalidate some of my self-loathing at having gotten as old as i have(which i won't be sharing, thank you)I'd like to take a sort of survey: How old were you when you got your first kiss, dudes?

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
back when I was 12. It was a proper relationship and all. surprisingly its also still my longest relationship @ 7 months.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
16 during summer-vacation while I was camping with friends at a camping site for teenagers. (Everybody of you who doesn't live in the Netherlands, you have no idea on what you are missing out.) Then not getting anything for the longest time (4 years!!!!). Now I just started with what best can be described as a sexual relationship.

YourSoCoolBrewster

Sep 7, 2009
Ah, well I guess technically it would have been in Kindergarten, when I was 5. I kissed this girl in the rain. Sadly, that's probably still the most romantic kiss of my entire life :). As far as actually being in a relationship and all, 17.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I think I was 16. It was kinda awkward since I had no idea if there was any sort of protocol.

ashglent

Sep 21, 2009
14 drunken night out ....... y do all my relationships start the same way :/ life is so unfair to me