When you think of Californa...

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Flushfacker said:
Mcupobob said:
whats the first thing in that comes to mind? Becaues when I went on a cross country road trip most people assumed we surfed and lived on a beach, which we don't just to clarfia just wondering what others think.

OH and its 12:02 right now here so merry chrismas
There is a TV advert running in the UK for California. Its basically trying to tell all us brits that all you do out there is Surf, drink wine and sunbathe. Including Arnie. So yea, blame your ad campain :p
I know they play this ad here too for some odd reason, the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger? Oh and the other dushbags who talk about "board meetings".

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
The yard outside my window comes to mind. Then, "home." Then, "I love San Diego."

Then I wonder how many people think we all know how to surf...

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
martin said:
Being poor as hell. Debt up the banana hole.

I kid you not.
$500,000 for a piece of crap house, 8.25% Sales tax...

I lived in LA for 15 years (18 now)
I currently live in Colorado, I'm glad I got out of there...

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Mcupobob said:
whats the first thing in that comes to mind? Becaues when I went on a cross country road trip most people assumed we surfed and lived on a beach, which we don't just to clarfia just wondering what others think.

Sun, sand and those annoying OC brats. Oh, and american children that I would like to hit for being so spoilt, yet whiny.

lee1287

Apr 7, 2009
Kassemg.

an american friend of mine said it was all really old people. im UK. so... sorry.

Flushfacker

Mar 17, 2009
Mcupobob said:
Flushfacker said:
Mcupobob said:

There is a TV advert running in the UK for California. Its basically trying to tell all us brits that all you do out there is Surf, drink wine and sunbathe. Including Arnie. So yea, blame your ad campain :p
I know they play this ad here too for some odd reason, the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger? Oh and the other dushbags who talk about "board meetings".
Yea thats the one! I always find it a bit odd, for a long while I thought they were trying to get people to come and work out there, what with the 'when can you start?' Really strange that one, the newer versions got David Beckham in among other people.