When you were young...

Zwilorg

Sep 11, 2008
when i was young i lived in a nice little village lots of trees lots of great stuff to do with a bike or a sk8... lots of places to drink, to smoke, great rivers and even some abandoned mines. good times. me and my friends just causing havoc ...ahhh good times...why must we get older...

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
My family eats a lot of soup. When I was about 3 or 4 my breath was too weak to properly blow on the spoonful of soup to "make it colder" so I would get my mom to do it for me, saying: "Mommy, foof it!"

When I was a kid my parents would make me peanut butter and nutella sandwiches. I was under the belief that if the peanut butter was on top I would not be able to taste the Nutella (and I was also under the impression that just flipping the sandwich over wouldn't work) so I would cry if my sandwich was peanut butter on top. My parents would come in and "remake" the sandwich by flipping it over. Then I would proceed to eat the sandwich.

Shakespear

Jan 15, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
I never stopped talked. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

Seriously, I talked non-stop on our first 12-hour flight,
"What's that?"
"What does this do?"
"How does it fly?"
"What's turbulence?"
"Why?"
"Why?""
"Why?"
I did the opposite. I wouldn't talk for weeks. I mean, I can be reeal quiet. People would come up to me and say, "Anthony, why aren't you talking." and I wouldn't even answer them. 'Cause I just didn't have anything to say, y'know. I can be quiet.... real quiet.

(No, the irony is not lost to me.)

leugim789

May 29, 2008
oh yes, the younger years of my life, oh heres one, one time my parents and myself were on a trip to italy and we went to pisa where the leaning tower of pisa is, my parents tell me that for the whole duration of our stay at wonderful pisa i tried with all my might to correct the poor old tower, i was a stubborn little guy lol.

BigTex

Jan 12, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
I never stopped talked. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

Seriously, I talked non-stop on our first 12-hour flight,
"What's that?"
"What does this do?"
"How does it fly?"
"What's turbulence?"
"Why?"
"Why?""
"Why?"
yea i did all that plus raised hell wen i was young and the sad thing is i kinda miss it mostly gettin away with it cuz i was a kid

BIGpanda

Jan 13, 2009
I stuck alot of crayons up my nose after watching a very particular episode of the simpsons.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
leugim789 said:
oh yes, the younger years of my life, oh heres one, one time my parents and myself were on a trip to italy and we went to pisa where the leaning tower of pisa is, my parents tell me that for the whole duration of our stay at wonderful pisa i tried with all my might to correct the poor old tower, i was a stubborn little guy lol.
You think you can, you think you can?

Atleast you stuck with it.

leugim789

May 29, 2008
stormcaller said:
leugim789 said:
You think you can, you think you can?

Atleast you stuck with it.

some day, ill save that tower, and the princess waiting behind the fire dragon.

Cahlee

Aug 21, 2008
When I was very young, not sure how young, but the only one out of 3 other toddlers my age who could walk. There was a birthday party and the cake was on a low table that I could reach, so I grabbed the whole cake and ran (waddled) under a bed, supposedly the three crawly ones crawled after me.

Also, when my brother was brought home from the hospital, I was a little over one, I almost bit his entire toe off O.O

HuntingWolf_01

Aug 31, 2008
accidently swearing wen u were like 5 was the worst.
i remeber playing i-spy wiv ma dad and the letter was F
i guess you can imagene wot i said lol

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Alright, here's one of the many:

When I was a kid, I went to a school that had other kids grades 1-8 (ages 6-13ish) in the same school.

When I was 6 and going into first grade, duke nukem 3D had first came out, and I thought he was AWESOME. So, I would go around saying some of the things he said to be as awesome as him (trust me, the logic CPU in my head wasn't running until later in my life).

This one time, I was on the bus, there was this annoying 7th grade girl and her two friends who would constantly annoy me. So this one day (I swear it gets funny), I remember it clearly:

She asked me if I was gay. I said no, of course. She was like "Y NOT, IT MEANS HAPPY LOL" and I was like "I'm not happy."
She was like "Why aren't you happy~~?" and her friends were like "YEAH, WHY AREN'T YOU HAPPY, HAHAHA"
And I was like "because I have to sit next to you."
And she was like "...take it back you little scumbag" and her friends were like "ooo, he said he doesn't like you~"

And so after she called me a scumbag I was like "You're an inspiration for birth control." (- Duke Nukem) and, at that point, I didn't really know what it meant, or how bad it meant. I just felt like saying it? I figured it was something bad because Duke says it when he sees the alien queen, but I didn't know how bad it really was at the time.

So her friends burst out laughing, and then I got the shit kicked out of me.

It hurt at the time but looking back at it, it was pretty funny.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Hilarious thing happened to my younger brother when he was about 5 or 6. It was Christmas and my parents had let him have a very tiny drop of sherry because it was Christmas Day. He subsequently stole the (alcoholic) drink of a friend who was visiting and got drunk, proceeding to fall into the Christmas Tree and knock it over. He then proceeded to keep saying over and again "You got me drunk, I'm calling Social Services!". The most hilarious part was that the friend whose drink he'd stolen was being picked up by her mother at the time, who just happened to work for Social Services herself :D. My parents had a lucky escape there...

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I wanted to be a firetruck. I told my parents this and they told me immediately that I could not be a firetruck. I cried.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Dread_Reaper said:
I thought this was going to be a thread about that Killer's song... :(

-Dread_Reaper
(belts out at the top of his voice) HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JEEEESSUUUUUSSSS... Oh, sorry, couldn't resist...

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
They say the devil's water, it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now. But you can dip your feet every once in a little while

a7r0p05

Dec 10, 2008
When I asked my dad about the "birds and the bees" he gave me a story about planting a seed (and he meant seed literally, not figuratively) in "mommy's belly" and waiting for it to "grow into a baby brother or baby sister."

I called him a liar and went and interrogated my mom about it, who was undoubtedly sweating profusely at having to describe this to her 5-year old son. When she finally gave me the whole truth, I said: "O.K." then walked out and began to play.

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
I had a habit of hitting my head on things, poles, the ground, once even a giant lego block (that one needed stitches).

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
If my mom is to be believed, then I made a guy at the library stop and do a double take because he saw a two year old kid (me) reading a book out loud. I wasn't really reading though. My mom had read it to me so many times that I was just rattling it off from memory.