Where all the Marvel games at?

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Seth Carter said:
What even are Iron Man's powers that we're making gameplay out of, and what kind of game would it be?
If we're talkin the armor, then that's flight, energy blasts and superstrenght/durability, which is a pretty generic power set, not counting the umpteen specialized armors.

But the man in the suit is Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist. You could do things with that. I'm thinking for example maybe a kind of simulation game where you have to balance your business empire financials, developing new tech/armors and going out as Iron Man to stop superthreats, while keeping public opinion happy. Ok, it's a little bit of an undercooked explanation. Point is, Iron Man by himself is perhaps kind of dull, but Tony Stark maybe offers more interesting avenues.

sniddy_v1legacy

Jul 10, 2010
IMHO Disney

They don't like letting others play with their IPs and I don't think they're that invested in gaming

I may be wrong but since Disney took over a lot of the littler used of the IP such as gaming have stopped

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Avengers Alliance on Facebook was probably the best Marvel game since Marvel Ultamite Alliance unfortunately Marvel shut it down.