Where are You Going to College?

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
im hoping to attend Becker College in Massachusetts for a degree in Game Design

Tuqui

Mar 2, 2011
U.B.A University of Buenos Aires, it's the public University here in Argentina, it's the best you can get and it's free

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
Northwest University in Missouri, USA going for a Bachelors of Interactive Digital Media with a Minor in Network Securities.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Chapman University, Orange, California. We have nice landscaping.

I honestly don't have anything else to say... ummm, Go panthers?

taciturnCandid

Dec 1, 2010
NMC hooray! Community collages are awesome. I like them even more then universities. Wish i could get my 4 year there....

eylkkyle

Apr 1, 2010
lockeslylcrit said:
Currently at Auburn University Montgomery, studying Anthropology with a minor in Geography. I just received my certificate in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) [http://www.brighthub.com/office/career-planning/articles/94304.aspx?p=2]. Considering that most people here are computer literate, it's one of the easier career certificates to earn, which excellent job market potential.
Did you start at the main campus in Auburn or in Montgomery?

I'm currently a freshman at Auburn University in Alabama, studying for pre-med. Loving every minute of it, especially marching band last year. I was never even considering this university until I visited on the recommendation of my mom's friend and fell in love with the campus.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Where am I Going to College?
I don't know where I'll Go to College. I'm not sure if I'll Go to a College at all.
derp

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Where I do everything, Online!. Though my classes are attached to a piddly little juco in very eastern Ky. Ive only been to the campus a handful of times and Ive been enrolled siince 07

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
I've almost finished by 3rd year at the University of Dundee, working on an MA in History and Politics.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Right now I'm on my first semester of Sauk Valley Community College in Illinois.

No idea what my major is so no idea where to go afterwards.

lockeslylcrit

Dec 28, 2008
eylkkyle said:
Did you start at the main campus in Auburn or in Montgomery?

I'm currently a freshman at Auburn University in Alabama, studying for pre-med. Loving every minute of it, especially marching band last year. I was never even considering this university until I visited on the recommendation of my mom's friend and fell in love with the campus.
Never been to the main campus before. AUM has all I need in a university, at least regarding my major. Besides, the commute from Montgomery to Auburn is a *****, and the tuition is far greater than AUM's ($7900 for 12 hours undergrad resident versus $2472 at AUM). The thing I hate about AUM is that they are pouring money into a bullshit "Wellness Center", increasing our student activity fees for something even freshmen won't even be able to use by the time we graduate.

Nemesis729

Jul 9, 2010
Going to community college now but I hope to transfer to the University of Iowa, I hear their creative writing program is stellar