Where are you now?

WakeTheDead1

Jan 27, 2010
about to have burgers after a long stint on killzone 2 trying to finish it on elite mode, only the last bit to do now but will take more energy than i currently have

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
[small]I am at home, alone, in my bedroom. I should be doing some art work, but even the thought of that makes me want to scream and set my portfolio on fire. I'm procrastinating, in other words.[/small]

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
In my room, playing CoD4 on my 22" FullHD Monitor, changing between The Escapist on the computer and the PS3 between games.

:D

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
I'm at home, PC active, PS3 doing a system update, and my work laptop on my lap. Doing some last minute work.

jamez525

Wasting His Title
Oct 4, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
In my room, playing CoD4 on my 22" FullHD Monitor, changing between The Escapist on the computer and the PS3 between games.

:D
I did this for a little while to celebrate having my new 21.5" HD monitor, then gave up due to it being incredibly impractical.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I've just finished my chess match and my homework in the last 20 minutes (it's 17:38) and now have the evening to relax. Shame, poor Americans on the wrong half of the world for time zones. I pity though.

BluenetteDiviner

Mar 17, 2010
I am at my home in Norfolk (no i am not inbred)
I should be doing my History GCSE coursework, but can't be arsed at the moment :p
I only have 1 question left to do, but it is for a topic I did back in Year 10... so i'm finding it hard to remember everything, and it has to be at least a page and a half -.-
I should also be revising since I have my German Speaking Exam next Monday, and I fail at German, badly.
But, you know... the internet calls to me... I cannot resist XD

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
At home, in my room, listening to some music, doing nothing in particular, which is exactly what I should be doing at the moment. Tomorrow day off, so extended weekend.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
At home trying to explain to my mum she can play God of War 3 without dying all the time

junkmanuk

Apr 7, 2009
I'm meant to be working.. but php code has melted my brain so I am mentally refueling...

Well that's my reasoning :p

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
In my living room, laptop on my lap, where it lives.
Stuck helping my sister with homework, hooray.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I'm in my room at university drinking a can of Relentless while my gf mows down gangsters next to me on Saints Row 2 (she's terrible) and I'm getting ready to head off to an hour-long improvisation practice for drama class

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
In a University's lecture and not really certain why I have to attend it. It's got no relation to my major or minor, there will be no test at the end and it's... spectecularly boring.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
What are you, my mother?!
I'm at home at my PC, eating chocolate and enjoying a free day from school(the teachers are on strike today)

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Suki the Cat said:
Working. At work... Ok, I'm sitting on my ass behind the counter and chatting with people while trolling forums and listening to music. My work is easy work XD.
What kind of work do you do? I want in.

As for me, I'm sitting at my desk in my room, making a mental note of my itinerary for today, which I'm currently building. At some point, there is roughly 2.25 hours of travel ahead of me.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
Tiny116 said:
i am in the library, i have been every day for 3 months...this god damned to hell dissertation...
6 days left!
*can see the light at the end of the tunnel...just*
Snap buddy...Deadline in 4 days for me...hey you don't study history in London do you?

3000 words left
jeezsus

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
At my college, in my cs class. I really should be doing work and trying to figure out why a process that is supposed to take 137 iterations is taking over 500,000,000. It's one of the last problems left to kill.

Edit: In case anyone is wondering, figured out the problem and now it only runs 235 iterations. That's much better.