Where can I find that Critical Miss Web-Comic?

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Ah, those were the days... *wipes away nostalgic tear* I always feel I should remember to check out LRR from time to time.

Also, am I the only person here who liked Critical Miss?
I enjoyed it enough. Granted, a lot of it probably went over my head since I was still in high school. Never quite understood why so many people had a problem with it.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I absolutely loved Unskippable once I got around to watching it. And Judging by the Cover was I think a very worthy addition.
I miss unzippable. I don't know if the Escapist still owns the rights or the LRR guys just aren't interested in doing it any more but they could have a field day if they jumped back into it.

Reactions: Johnny Novgorod

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Ah, those were the days... *wipes away nostalgic tear* I always feel I should remember to check out LRR from time to time.

Also, am I the only person here who liked Critical Miss?
I read some of it a long time ago and thought it was fine. I've read worse gaming webcomics. Never got into EDA though.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I read some of it a long time ago and thought it was fine. I've read worse gaming webcomics. Never got into EDA though.
It's been a long time but EDA didn't really run long enough to see where it was going for me to get that invested. It looked like a parallel timeline or something I honestly don't remember much of it.