Where did it go?

Apr 28, 2008
All the cartoons that used to be on Cartoon Network before it started sucking, mainly Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy (my favorite show ever), Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Dexter's Lab

also going on the list:
Futurama
Megas XLR
Invader Zim
Mission Hill

But I mainly miss the old Cartoon Network shows

McClaud

Nov 2, 2007
Too bad the best actors in a series leave so they cancel a show.

I really miss Coupling (basically a British sit-com about relationships). Once they lost the guy who played Jeff on that show, it didn't entirely go downhill. But unfortunately, they couldn't hold it together, so they threw together an ending episode when it was cancelled.

I also miss Futurama.

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
futurama that show was amazing and now that they are making movies I'm stuck with the reruns and I think I'm gonna go crazy

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
Mr. Squee said:
What was your favorite T.V. show that has been cancelled?

Mine are:
1.Firefly
Firefly was the most cruelly butchered one. Millions of fans wrote letters to fox to get them to not cancel the show. I dont know if it's some sort of power play but FOX YOU DICKHEADS we're talking about millions of fans. I bet they cried so much when they saw the kind of DVD sales firefly, and later on serenity, were making.

Joss planned 7 seasons. Only 0.5 was filmed, and less than half were aired.
ARGHAHGGHAHGHRAGH....

Ok mine are
1. Firefly
2. Music Planet 2nite ( It's a show on arte a french-german network. But it also aired on the IFC )
orangebandguy said:
Spaced. Anyone else miss that?
this. Nick frost did say that once simon clears up his schedule they might have a round up to tie up the loose ends though

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
Lord_Of_Plum said:
Invader Zim. I friggin' loved that show. I have every episode on DVD.
Oh man, every episode of Invader Zim on dvd sounds like something I want...
Like, right now
Damn I love that show

lordsandro

Aug 6, 2008
The Lost Room.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0830361/
One of the few really well written sci-fi shows in the last several years.
It was expected to be continued in official series but it never happened.

Gooble

May 9, 2008
Spaced, Green Wing, The Young Ones, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers-though I know that only Spaced is the one that have a very slight possibility of doing any more shows.

Cogings

Jan 15, 2009
blackcherry said:
Wasder said:
Green Wing! Like Scrubs but British and better. Not like Scrubs is bad, by any means.
TheGreenManalishi said:
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
They chose to end both series before they got old. Well in the case of Dark Place, it was that they had no desire to do a second series as it defeated the point of the whole spoof.

Watch the Dean Lerner show that followed. Its in the same bracket of humour. Anyone know what happened to the comedian who played Garth?
I didn't think much of Man to Man with Dean Learner, expect the episode that was a tribute to the actor in a film called "***** Killer"

Apparently Matthew Holness is on Free Agents which I haven't seen yet but looks real good.
Its also got that guy from Green Wing, which like previously mentioned was awesome!

May 7, 2008
Lucia di Lammermore said:
Monty Python!!

Ok, it hasn't been on since the seventies, but still...
apparently according to family guy women aren't suppose to like monty python lol

i miss good tv...after eatting din din's sitting down to watch a good show then talking about it with your friends the next day...but sadly =[

shows i miss..

black adder
red drawf
bottom

orangebandguy said:
Spaced. Anyone else miss that?
very much so =[

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
blackcherry said:
Wasder said:
Green Wing! Like Scrubs but British and better. Not like Scrubs is bad, by any means.
TheGreenManalishi said:
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
They chose to end both series before they got old. Well in the case of Dark Place, it was that they had no desire to do a second series as it defeated the point of the whole spoof.

Watch the Dean Lerner show that followed. Its in the same bracket of humour. Anyone know what happened to the comedian who played Garth?
I saw Man to Man, but it's the Darkplace characters I miss.

Trako

Jul 23, 2008
Space: Above and Beyond (it was always put in the crappiest time slot, stupid sports always pre-empted it, so I'm not surprised if no one knows of this.)

Wonderfalls (I dunno why Fox likes to pull a show 3 weeks after it begins, yet have a full 13 episodes filmed already.)

Arrested Development (this show kinda grew on me, at first I didn't like it but after awhile I saw the comic subtlety. "It's pronounced shuh-mall-ee!")

Futurama!

blindside044

Mar 19, 2009
1. Arrested Development
2. Seinfeld (is it just me or does the "younger" crowd mostly hate this show? 22 y/o here and LOVE it :D )

CastaliaMoirae

Oct 22, 2008
Firefly... D: The show so nice they killed it twice. Chui niu (http://fireflychinese.kevinsullivansite.net/phrase1.html#a) to Fox, obviously, and to Joss Whedon for Serenity in which he killed/made obsolete all the best people.

WHY would you kill the fun half of the ONLY couple in the show?! WHY?! Wash was harpooned upon landing! FOR NO REASON!

...I'm sorry, I still haven't made my peace with what they did to Firefly.