Where Did You get Your Avatar

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
I actually got mine from a friend over the Playstation network. We are both big fans of the movie "How to train your Dragon," (Don't judge me!!) and he included my avatar photo in a message he sent. Not sure about the website though.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
joinchoir said:
Hawk eye1466 said:
photoshop i got bored one day and after seeing halo odst took the soldiers head and put it on hitman i also made one with different colors and intensity but this is my original and my favorite
Very Cool!
im thinking about making more but i dont know what to make any suggestions?
i was thinking mabye medal of honor or mafia 2

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
star wars episode II bonus features. Jango Fett tap-dancing with a parasol was just salsa on the toppa.
actual pic came from youtube via the "Print Screen" button above the numeric keypad on the right of most keyboards, then paste into paint, and then crop.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I got it from the internet. Or more specifically, a Miniseries called Band Of Brothers

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
joinchoir said:
So many of you have such cool avatars and all I got is a pic. Please share where to find or how to create an exceptional avatar.
Mine's my face, dood. Hard to believe, I know, but yeah, I'm that angry.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
I got mine from a screencap of the flash animation Leo and Satan II.

EDIT: Due to recent changes, I have to announce that it is Darkwolf from the fantastic animated movie Fire and Ice.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Mine's just the Turmion Kätilöt symbol. Found it on google images.