where did you get your escapist username from?

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
Same name I came up with. I think I first used it in Morrowind. I've used it in pretty much everything since.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
I killed a jawa... Thats about it. (its actually my profile name off star wars battlefront 2, I kill jawas cuz they rebuild turrets which are cp magnets; my friend loves to snipe sooo I eliminate his source of free headshots[turrets])

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
JaffaFrost said:
maddawg IAJI said:
I'm getting tired of answering this question. Please use the search bar before making a thread..
Then how about you don't answer? It's easier than bitching about it.

OT:I got mine from a freind who decided to call me "Jaffa" for ages... I don't know why =P And "Frost" because Jaffa was all ready in use as a PSN tag. And now I use it for everything =]
Because this is the fourth 'Where does your username come from,' in the past 2 weeks and a little advice about the search bar never hurt anyone and goes a long way on the forum.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I made it up on youtube because I wanted a name that had Critic in it. After a while I went with World Critic.

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Dirk is my name, Dirkie is a diminutive version of it.
I can't remember if Dirk was already taken, but i tend to use that all over the place.

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
My name is marco godinho. I just joined the names. But i´m thinking about changing it to something more creative.

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
I use mine everywhere I post on a non-professional level. It comes from a perfectly preserved, perfectly flat, desiccated frog I discovered once on the road, that I liked so much I took it home and had it laminated to use as a bookmark. I turned up for a first date with a prospective girlfriend with the line 'sorry I'm a bit late, do you mind if we just pop into the shop next door, I need to laminate this frog'

I still have the frog today, fifteen years later, and the lady in question is now Mrs Flatfrog and the mother of my two Flatspawn.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Flatfrog said:
I use mine everywhere I post on a non-professional level. It comes from a perfectly preserved, perfectly flat, desiccated frog I discovered once on the road, that I liked so much I took it home and had it laminated to use as a bookmark. I turned up for a first date with a prospective girlfriend with the line 'sorry I'm a bit late, do you mind if we just pop into the shop next door, I need to laminate this frog'

I still have the frog today, fifteen years later, and the lady in question is now Mrs Flatfrog and the mother of my two Flatspawn.
I don't know whether to congratulate you or vomit uncontrollably. Either way, that may be one of the best stories I've heard in a long time. I desperately hope it's true.

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
Well my local football team Grimsby Town are nicknamed the Mariners due to the area's port history and fishing heritage
the 'super' prefix isn't difficult to work out

Bad Marmoset

Jan 7, 2011
I am a small primate of the genus Callithrix but I am not very good at being one and sometimes act in a worryingly human manner.

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
I am Iranian
I have long curly hair and a moustache/goatee
So ppl nickname me Che after the Argentinean revolutionary.
Hence Irani che

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
I'm a Desi, I have royal blood so I get called prince, 09 comes from 2009 which was the year I was set free (graduated highschool), and I have no idea where the capital X came from; X marks the spot perhaps?

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Bad Marmoset said:
I am a small primate of the genus Callithrix but I am not very good at being one and sometimes act in a worryingly human manner.
You just won the thread.

OT: A cool-sounding name, related to a half-formed sci-fi game idea kicking around in my mind.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
does Hentai Master means anything to you??

thats all it is, its uncommon here in MX, and no one i have ever seen has actually used it as a nick, anywhere, i never get "this user name has already being used" or watever
so yeah!