Where do you game?

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
Hello Escapists~ So where do you go to save the princess? To kill the Geth, Locust and Nazis? To protect the world from total destruction? To travel Ferelden, Albion and the like?
Well, rather, where do you game? Do some of you lucky buggers have your own gaming room? Any pictures? Your bedroom? Any choice in the matter?

I set up in the front room, mainly as it's the best place to get LIVE and it has a friggin' huge TV. Totally has nothing to do with being forcibly moved by a sibling, no sir... Only downside is that I can only play when the rest of the house is gone or in bed.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Bedroom, it has all my gaming needs... Actually now that i think about it having a full shelf of games right above my TV and 360 may not be the best idea...

Disaster striking in 5

On an unrelated note: European release dates can go die in a hole why must they slap an arbitrary number of days onto the American release date?

[sub]I just want my Dragonage *sniffle*[/sub]

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
The Living Room.

Yeah, everything (Even the computer I use to play games) is in the living room.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Lately, I've been in the den. It's where the computer is, after all.
The PS3 is set up in the family room, on the big TV, but I've spent most of my time parked in front of the computer.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
*Looks up from bed* ...Yah, my bedroom is pretty small, considering I can play my 360, PS2, muck around on my laptop all without too much moving from my bed. Shame I can't fit a desk in here, as I really need one. ><'

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
My bedroom. It's pretty awesome I'm not going to lie. It's bigger than the master bedroom, I've got an HDTV, a bunch of consoles right underneath it, and across the room is my gaming computer. For added convenience, it's right next to the refrigerator and near the restroom.

BOOYA

Nicos Amblecrown

Feb 23, 2010
When I lived alone, the HDTV and 360 were in the living room, desktop in the bedroom, and the laptop anyplace.

When I have roommates, unless we're sharing the tv (and thus the bills!!!), it's all shoved in the bedroom. While it is nice to roll out of bed into my recliner a few feet away and get straight into WoW on the lappy or whatever on the 360, I think it's better when it's in living room so 1) it's a more social thing and 2) I have a reason to exist in more than one room of the house!

rubinigosa

Dec 2, 2010
My bedroom because it got Surround sound,HDTV,Computer,Gaming consuls and a lock so I cant get drag away from the TV because someone want to watch sports...but it is a bit small.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Study has computer for PC gaming, but the lounge has the Xbox and such. It's not a private room but no-one who uses the TV uses it for anything but the Xbox.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
The upstairs living room. The computer, TV, consoles (never get used), guitars, basically every I use for leisure time. For that reason it's really only used by me, my brother & friends. The rest of the family don't bother to come up here because they would have nothing to do.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Bedroom. The room itself is tiny, so it feels more like a den, which is kinda cool. Everything is in easy reach. I have no room for a proper desk so my gaming things are set up at the foot of my bed on a table, meaning I can lounge comfortably. I also don't need a massive sound system, plus a 23" tv looks huge in here.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
On an unrelated note: European release dates can go die in a hole why must they slap an arbitrary number of days onto the American release date?

[sub]I just want my Dragonage *sniffle*[/sub]
I feel your pain sir. Alas, 3 more days and it'll be ours.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
I play games on my consoles in my room, while my PC is set up in the study. I can't stand this damn chair though (it's so faulty it's been recalled... but I'm lazy), and it's a lot colder in here than my room. Not to mention there's no bed or ten pillows in here! Speaking of... I'm going to go curl up in bed and play Dragon Age II.