Where will Assassin's Creed go next?

HaloHappy

Sep 7, 2008
So, we've gone to ancient holy cities, and about to embark into the Renaissance, with reports surfacing of WWII (let's hope not). But what I'm wondering is, where can this series possible go next? I'd like to see a Civil War one myself, or possibly a Revolution.

Textbook Bobcat

Sep 9, 2009
Feudal Japan.

There was rumours early on that II was to take this place, maybe it isn't ruled out quite yet? The article stating there is a chance of it being WWII ... Please no.

lee1287

Apr 7, 2009
Modern day...no, guns suck.. i dont know, i'll see how the second one plays.

May 28, 2009
Which Civil War? The American one has too much of a reliance on guns to be as fun.

I like Amras's idea, except that makes me think of our protaganist as a sort of Robin Hood figure (I know the time periods are different but highwaymen and England put together always reminds me of Robin Hood).

HaloHappy

Sep 7, 2008
Textbook Bobcat said:
Feudal Japan.

There was rumours early on that II was to take this place, maybe it isn't ruled out quite yet? The article stating there is a chance of it being WWII ... Please no.
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just relaying what I read elsewhere. I don't want to see it in WWII anymore than you do.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
ScrewRulesIHaveMoney said:
I'd like one <url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitlekt6mtovm4vne?from=Main.RecycledInSpace>IN SPACE!
...Don't ever link me to TvTropes.
I get lost there for hours.

OT: Feudal Japan. It would be the most interesting.

HaloHappy

Sep 7, 2008
JokerboyJordan said:
Official: Assassin's Creed 3 to have ninjas. I mean come on! You can see it happening!
I can, and it's scary how I didn't think about ninjas in the game until you brought it up. I mean, how can you call it Assassin's Creed without the original assassin's?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
I was always under the impression Desmond would get his own game by the third. I mean come on, his ancestors powers are 'bleeding' into him.

And the threat is in the day, how can he take down the modern Templars and constantly try to find an Animus to connect to?

HaloHappy

Sep 7, 2008
Woodsey said:
I was always under the impression Desmond would get his own game by the third. I mean come on, his ancestors powers are 'bleeding' into him.

And the threat is in the day, how can he take down the modern Templars and constantly try to find an Animus to connect to?
I think their saving that for when they feel the game has reached it's end