Where will you be when the apocalypse comes?

Beefjerky

Sep 9, 2008
Depends on what kind of apocalypse we're talking about here.

During a normal "end of the world by tsunamis and earthquakes" I'd probably try to get to the closest airport, steal a flying vehicle and get to safe ground.

Though in a zombie apocalypse I'd gang up with three friends, get a Spas 12 and kill me some zombies. And a fucking clown. (Zombieland reference)

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
MelasZepheos said:
Drag an amp and guitar to a roof somewherem, and play until the end.

Start with Highway to Hell, and probably try and end with Stairway to Heaven or School's Out.
Bring it on, junior, I'll bring out my Les Paul and shred you down from the roof. It will be known as the world's last and most epic guitar duel.
i shall be there too.
if not, i'll be in my house yelling: HEY MOM! THE END OF THE WORLD IS ON TV COME WA-

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Surfing Cracked.com, probably.

Wait, do we know it's coming? When were we informed, if at all?

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
When it happens, I will probably be at home or at school, cause I wouldn't expect it to happen. Afterwords, I would do what all survivors do: Survive. And I would try to stick to my morals.

arc101

May 24, 2009
Riding the A-Bomb Dr.strangelove style! YEEEHAAAA!!!
Nah, i would probably be in a building near me with a high fence and massive stock room full of food with a shotgun.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
Listening to Lux Aeterna - Requim for a Dream (the more intense version) on full blast on my roof.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
If its a zombie outbreak im prepared, Max Brooks has taught me well.

Others will envolved finding HUGE speakers and playing "This will never end" At high volume till the end.

BenzSmoke

Nov 1, 2009
Depends on what kind of apocalypse.

Zombie: I get my trusty hunting knife and hockey stick. Then I'd try to save my friends. Afterward we'd probably start looting if the infected aren't too numerous, or we'd hang out at my house.

Nuclear: I'd just sit there and laugh my ass off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDBz_naagJE

Robot / War of the Worlds: Try to get my hands on a large weapon or a tank or something and try to fight... unless they have energy sheilds. Then I'd run like hell.

Projo

Aug 3, 2009
I'll probably be in a comfortable leather chair, watching the monitors and removing my finger from the "LAUNCH" button.

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
Deep inside a Vault-Tec vault.

If not, I'll probably be with friends and family, something boring like that. That is, if I'm still alive when it happens, and if that's not the case I'll be watching from a lofty perch up above, sipping some sort of beverage.

D088Y

Apr 16, 2009
idd go straight to the necleur fallout bunker underneith the water treatment plant :) yay for pre-postappocoliptic research

if i could not gain entry i would have as much sex with as many women as possible