Where your avatar comes from

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
My avatar is from Futurama, the delivery company. My user name is the newspaper company that Cubert and Dwight started.

The

Jan 24, 2012
Team Fortress... 2.

It's an icon for one of the achievements you get as a spy. Deep Undercover, I believe it was called.

Captcha: clear blue water

My favourite drink.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Mine is something I slapped together in 3DS Max based off an idea of some sort of Vampire-Werewolf hybrid bouncing round my brain pans.

karamazovnew

Apr 4, 2011
Fat and happy Buddha. Saved me from getting a lot of warns and bans. It's my "chill the fuck down" reminder whenever I get flamed about something.

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
Mine's a sendoff to the old Obama Hope poster, but with General Zod commanding you to kneel. Especially if you are in any way related to Jor-El. Forget where I found it, but I laughed my ass off picturing Terrance Stamp wearing that horrible outfit while running for office as Zod.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Either multiple levels of hell or the worst parts of Corporate America. I'm not so sure.

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Mine is Ristar, the titular character of one of my all time favorite platform games.

Tuxedoman

Apr 16, 2009
Mine is "Goose Bruce; the duck with pink horns".

Some friends of mine decided that they would make some 'interesting' characters on the Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction wiki, and one of these characters was Goose Bruce.

Goose Bruce is a female duck whom Sonic shared his first kiss with. There is a lot more to it, but I can't remember anymore. All the details got taken off the wiki a few months ago after staying up for a surprisingly long time.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
My daddy drew it for me, the big scary fox is Daddy, the little oblivious-looking black fox is me XD

RobDaBank

Nov 16, 2011
I met Obama :)

He was standing very still in a wax museum so I took the opportunity to shake his hand. Pretty ignorant though, didn't once talk to ne :(.

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
Mines my Avatar from EVE Online, my internet spaceship captain is a pirate preying on anything he can shoot when roaming lowsec and nullsec.

Ed130 said:
May your weapon be guarded against malfunction, as your soul is guarded from impurity. The Machine God watches over you. Unleash the weapons of war. Unleash the Deathdealer.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Mao from Darker than Black. People get mad at me when Mao isn't my avatar DX