Where your avatar comes from

Kuro Serpentina

Dec 10, 2012
Its Lain, the title character of the anime Serial Experiments Lain
Aside from the fact it makes me chuckle when I see it, it also was the avatar I used for the 1st few years of college, so its got some sentiment there

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
A hunter in full Shogun Ceanataur armour, from the Monster Hunter series. Not the most amazing avatar, but I'm using it an RP thread. Otherwise I'd be using an image of a Skyrim original character, written by me and drawn by Nailik.

Elois

Dec 10, 2012
mateushac said:
Ramza from FF:Tactics. I just loved this game THAT much! (No good pics available from google, though. Internet cookie to whoever finds me a better one of the same character)

I found a few.

Anyway, mine is a character from a Japanese bullet hell game I enjoy.

Sep 3, 2011
Binnsyboy said:
It's Senji Kiyomasa from Deadman Wonderland activating his branch of sin.
Brute likes stabings you make brute happy, brute still eat your face but brute do it knowing it to someone likes stabing to. Brute happy.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Eh, a picture of me, slightly photoshopped.
Was taken over six years ago though, when I was 17, so perhaps I ought to update it.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
I used the default one from EC, but I made it more manlier and more like me by adding hair and that small beard.
If I had a yellow shirt, this is how I would look like.

T3hSource

Mar 5, 2012
Mine is Shao Jun from AssCreed: Embers movie,but that's not important.

What's important is that she's an assassin with good visual design and is looking into the sunrise along the grape vine field,which reminds me of the wheat and sunflower fields I live close by.She is looking forward,just like I'm looking forward to where my life will take me,the path I have to walk and build character and knowledge.

This is why I chose that scene,image is cropped and resized for the site.

AzureFlameLord

Dec 28, 2012
Mine is an image of Dante from the early prototype cover designs for Capcom and Ninja Theory's Devil May Cry spinoff/reboot, DmC. I chose it because (1) I love the new Dante design and always have, (2) I love the new game's style, design, and combat (from what I can tell after 2 years of following its development and about 2 months of playing the demo nonstop), and (3) because it's just an awesome image.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
It's a gif I found of the Persona 4 protagonist crushing a shadow's face with his shoe.

I had the magical Caramel Frappe replace the shadow's face with a troll face because I don't like trolls.

I also like this gif because it makes the protag look even more badass than usual.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Mine comes from a time past when I used to lurk on 4chan. Someone started a thread about "bouncing tits" and this was one of the first replies. They do actually bounce in the original GIF, I'm just too lazy to get it to work in the avatar.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
This one is an upgrade from my previous guineapig/wheep icon, which was taken from an episode of Extra Credits, that one didn't scale up correctly to the new avatar sizes though. So I google for a new guineapig and put the 'Wheep' back.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Sat here and entered some random numbers on some random functions in a fractal flame editor called Apophysis (not sure if it was 7x or the original, have used both at times) and eventually ended up with this thing that sort of looks like a face. It's actually a lot bigger with something reminiscent of wings as well, but it would be too difficult to see the details in a thumbnail so I cut out the "face" part of it and started using it as my avatar more or less everywhere.

I have this rule that I only ever use my own stuff as avatars, which means either stuff I create on the computer or pictures of my cat (deceased) or my dog (currently living, to the best of my knowledge. Might have died during the ~1 hour it's been out with my mum now, though).

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The anime "Little Busters" ... I forgot which episode.
But it involves a scary women pulling my avatar's tie.

Captcha: "I like you!"

No captcha... no one likes you. >:D

Sep 3, 2011
RyQ_TMC said:
Mine comes from a time past when I used to lurk on 4chan. Someone started a thread about "bouncing tits" and this was one of the first replies. They do actually bounce in the original GIF, I'm just too lazy to get it to work in the avatar.
You have lovely tits.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
[user]JoJo[/user] was bothered by the 'default' avatars - or did he have a sort of problem with the dis-individuality - so I took his. I have them disabled so I don't really mind.