Where your avatar comes from

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Mine comes from Asura's Wrath. It's the opening punch between Asura and his former master, Augus, in an epic fistfight on the moon.

Zef Otter

Nov 28, 2007
Mine is Otter boy from The Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog or in french Les Mystères d'Alfred

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysteries_of_Alfred_Hedgehog

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
From this clip-
I notice from 0.21-0.22, that second is enough to make it loop since when it come to gif related avatar, I prefer my to be loop so I got someone to make that into a gif for me.

M K Ultra

Nov 27, 2012
Marter said:
Comes from the "Starships" cover on the Pitch Perfect DVD.

I like it because it's Anna Kendrick, and because it loops moderately well. Mostly the former, though. :)
It's like sexier hypno-toad... can't look away... is that a booger she has between her fingers..?

Mine is a picture of a CIA pilot of a SR-71

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Mines from the PSP/DS game Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command, I made it myself from the video below.

while the DS version had better controls (it was a strategy game so the stylus worked better) the PSP had CG cut scenes with dialogue instead of a slideshow with some text which i was disappointed at when i found out. so i have both versions. :D

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
This one, along with the past few before that have all been various moments from the TV show, Community, because goddamn, do I ever love that show.
I always love your Community gifs andy.
Please use this one at some point.

OT - What do you get if you have 99 Bullets and someone gives you 1 more bullet?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

So yeah, an old TV show. What was the name of it again? I forget...

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Twilight_guy said:
"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

So yeah, an old TV show. What was the name of it again? I forget...
I know this one. It's 'The Scary Door' right?

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
The Wolfman, from the recent movie remake, cuz Remus was raised by wolves. It just kinda makes sense he'd take on their traits.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Naoto Shirogane, as she appears in the Persona 4: Golden epilogue.

Naoto's always been my favorite P4 character. (My interpretation of) the protagonist fell in love with her for her skill, charm, and wits. I was quite satisfied that, for his trouble, it turns out Naoto is banging hot as well. (Those bindings she used to wear must've hurt like HELL).

So yeah, I really like Naoto, I really like her in this outfit. Beautiful, AND a genius. Narukami wins at life.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Blunderboy said:
Andy Shandy said:
This one, along with the past few before that have all been various moments from the TV show, Community, because goddamn, do I ever love that show.

OT - What do you get if you have 99 Bullets and someone gives you 1 more bullet?
I didn't actually have any idea what I was going to change it to, even though I was planning to change it once each month. So this, if I remember anyway, shall hopefully be next month's! =P Although I'd definitely have to get rid of some of the width of it first.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
M K Ultra said:
is that a booger she has between her fingers..?
No. It's the world's smallest violin. Representing how much I generally care. ;)

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
Blunderboy said:
Andy Shandy said:

I didn't actually have any idea what I was going to change it to, even though I was planning to change it once each month. So this, if I remember anyway, shall hopefully be next month's! =P Although I'd definitely have to get rid of some of the width of it first.
Oh don't Worry I'll be sure to remind you.