Where's that goddamn remote?!

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
A simple thread about the weirdest place you have found your remote for anything.

I would have to say on top of the refridgerator. I have no clue how it got there, it just was.

A close second would have to be on top of the TV............... i couldn't find it for months..... AND IT WAS RIGHT THERE!!!!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I have never lost it, except for when it falls between the couch cushions.

Znakemane

Nov 30, 2009
I found my remote for my tv not ON the fridge, but rather IN it.
I don't remember how it got there, but i'm pretty sure it involves me trying to do two things at once, something my brain apparently is incapable of.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Probably in a drawer as my parents liked to put things away that need to be kept out. Why don't TV manufacturers put on a remote homing device like on cordless phones?

Audio

Apr 8, 2010
I'd say.. on TOP of my tele. I still picked it up and switched the tele on with the remote; instead of the button attached the the tele xD

Naled

Apr 11, 2010
Once I found i had put the remote in the phone charger.

But the strangest place...hell i have a 4 and 2 year old running about...that damn remote has turned up in the car.

dogs_playing_poker

Jan 8, 2009
I once found the remote in my car. another time was out in the garage. Neither places could anyone in my family rember putting the phone

whatdoyouthink

Nov 4, 2009
i found it on my roof one time. don't ask me how it got there... I think it had something to do with my cat...